Monday, April 15, 2019

March 10-16, 2018



My hematoma is starting to get better, they are starting to fade away. Though there are new ones, but at least compared to the volume from before, it is getting better.

I enrolled in The Japan Open University. Basically, it is a broadcast system education where you can take lessons via online using the university’s channel. I took 4units which is 2 subjects; Japanese Literacy and Japanese Academic. This aims to improve the skills on how to use the Japanese language which focuses on the writing skills. The semester will start in April and the exams will be in July this year. If ever I will pass the exam, my company will give me a bonus! Not that much but it is a token for my effort. My boss really likes to learn so all of the staffs are given the chance to learn and enrolled in this program. I think this is a good opportunity for me too, to continue my studies and this is also a preparation for the JLPT level 1 (Japanese Language Proficiency Test). I will still try to take that, maybe this December. Try and Try!

My new medicine dosage is at:



🌅Morning: 7.5mg of Predonine, 2 capsules of Cellcept, anti-osteoporosis, half of blood pressure medicine, medicine for uric acid, intestinal medicine, Plaquenil, pain killer + intestinal medicine and additional medicine for infection every Monday only. Additional furosemide (to make urination easier).


🌜Evening: 7.5mg of Predonine, 2 capsules of Prograf  + 0.5 capsule and 2 capsules of Cellcept, anti-cholesterol medicine, f 1 tablet of a blood pressure medicine, pain killer + intestinal medicine, and sleeping pills #1 & #2.

No comments:

Post a Comment