Monday, December 20, 2021

June 2020

I was discharged from the hospital on June 6. For the celebration, I and my friends went to eat out. For lunch, we had a hamburger. And for dinner, I craved sukiyaki. It would not be sukiyaki if it will not be dipped in a raw egg! The meat was so tender and there were plenty of vegetables. But as the hours passed, my stomach hurt, and I was vomiting. I also had loose bowel movements. My stomach really hurts so we put hot pack but to no avail. It really came to the point that I cannot bear the pain anymore, so I asked my friend to take me to the hospital. We went to the emergency room, and they gave me IV fluids to rehydrate me and more painkillers. When I finished the IV, we were able to get home. The cause was the raw egg that I ate with the sukiyaki. It was my first time to have a stomach upset with sukiyaki’s raw egg. Maybe the egg was not fresh, or my stomach is still delicate.

 

I recovered from the stomachache, and I was able to claim my new visa and I was granted 3 years of extension.

I am resting at home but one morning, I vomited blood so we called an ambulance. I was rushed to the hospital. The doctors said that it was because the nerves in my lung area and air tract were raptured. They gave me medicine to stop the bleeding. After a few days, I was able to go home again.

 

I am continuously doing my rehabilitation because my legs are getting weak and I am getting tired easily. So in the rehabilitation, we are focusing on knee exercise and breathing exercises.

 

My boss doesn’t want me to go to work so, I am staying home to recover. I can still move but I get tired easily. I also noticed the volume of my urine is not the same as before, I think it is decreasing. My doctor said that I will continue to take the anti-edema pills so I can urinate. When I take the medicine, after 2 hours, I really urinated well, but after that, the volume is decreasing.


My medications are still almost the same steroids, cellcept, tacrolimus, blood pressure medicine, and vitamins. In addition to that, I have many antibiotic medicines. I think I am taking almost 20 tablets each time.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment