Saturday, November 03, 2018

October 25-31, 2018


October 25 (TH)




I was invited by my Indian friend and French friend to eat because my French friend ended resign from our workplace. We ate French food made by her. She even baked this cake. It was delicious. I was feeling good that day because I took painkillers that day so I went with them.

October 26 (F)


I am still having bruises even though I haven’t bumped into anything. The last time I visited my doctor, he said that it was due to the side effect of steroids.

October 27 (S)

I don’t know but I am still having LBM especially at morning then at night my stomach hurts and I am taking the stronger painkiller.

October 28 (Su)

It is getting cold nowadays maybe that is why I’m feeling that I have a fever, but when I measure my body temperature it was normal. I have to take care not to catch a cold, especially my immune system is weak.

October 29 (M)


I and my Indian friend went to her house and ate dinner and then we went to the spa house! The water in the bath is really hot spring water and there was this special bath that is aloe vera flavored. Then there is also a mud pack sauna. It has been a while that I went to a spa house. We were there for 3 hours. I really had a relaxing time. Nothing beats a full stomach then a hot bath. I slept really well after that.

October 30 (T)

Today I really had a bad LBM, I went to the toilet more than 7 times. The doctor said that I should try to take the loperamide but it had a reverse effect on me. And I am feeling acidic and I was nauseous.

October 31 (W)

Recently, I am having high blood pressure, but when I drink my medicines it normalizes.
In my workplace, I had a little accident. When a child was off boarding the car, he suddenly jumped at me and he was so big that I lost my balance and fell down, I was lucky that everything happened in a slow motion like pace. I managed to use my left arm then I bumped my back and my head. I hurt so much. I was thinking to call or go to the hospital. But I was not feeling nauseous or having a bad headache. Since I have an appointment tomorrow for an outpatient consultation, I decided to wait until tomorrow. But really my back and arm ache that I took painkillers.

My medicine dosage is:

🌅Morning: 10mg of Predonine, 2 capsules of Cellcept, anti-osteoporosis, anti-cholesterol medicine, half of blood pressure medicine, medicine for uric acid, intestinal medicine, Plaquenil, and additional medicine for infection every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. 

🌜Evening: 7.5mg of Predonine, 3 capsules of Prograf and 2 capsules of Cellceptferrous sulfate, anti-cholesterol medicine, half of a blood pressure medicine, zinc supplement. Sleeping pills #1 & #2.

No comments:

Post a Comment