Monday, October 29, 2018

October 18 – 24, 2018



October 18 (TH)
Today is my 1st outpatient day since I was discharged. It is a bit early because outpatient appointments are usually after 2 weeks. So I went to the hospital, my appointment was 15:00 JST, but I have to have my blood and urine test so I have to arrive an hour early.
The results were fine, it was just that I was advised that I can take up to 1,500ml of water, and I have to exercise.

My steroids too were decreased from 20mg per day to 17.5mg per day. It is a good sign! But the other medicines are all the same.
I requested the pharmacy that my medicines be grouped per morning and evening. This way it will be easier for me and I will not have mistakes.

October 19 (F)
Since yesterday after my outpatient appointment, I was having LBM. My stomach hurt so much that I took Ririka, (the ones that can make me sleep painkiller), but it was not that effective for my stomach pain. I took the stronger painkiller and a sleeping pill, I was able to fell asleep.

October 20 (S)
Thank God that my stomach pain got a little better but I was still having LBM. I don’t know but, at morning I am really having little pain but as the day goes and it becomes night, my stomach hurts. Today I only ate a small amount of food, and as much as possible I took tea.

October 21 (Su)
As I thought since I was eating a small amount of food and letting my intestines rest, I will not be having LBM today. But today I had up to 7 times LBM. I am starting to have weak legs again. Having only LBM is fine, but I am also having stomach aches and it bothers me.

October 22 (M)
I decided to go to the hospital and see my doctor. I was lucky enough that Nagatsuji Sensei came to attend to me quickly. He said that I can take the loperamide since there was no virus found in my stool examinations.  He also prescribed the strong painkillers so that I can drink it 2 times a day. And also the sleeping pills.


October 23 (T)
I got my SIM card delivered today. This took a little time, now I have a contact number here in Japan. It is hard to have transactions here if I am not having a contact number.
My stomach pain got a little better so I decided to take a walk to exercise my legs. But I think having them to work to fullest again will take time.



October 24 (W)
I received this medicine organizer from my friend. It is like a calendar. It is very convenient and I can easily see what medicines to take at what day and time.
Just I thought that my stomach is getting better, I am having my appetite back. I cooked the fish Saba for dinner, but at 23:45 JST, I was starting to vomit.

My new medicine dosage is:

🌅Morning: 10mg of Predonine, 2 capsules of Cellcept, anti-osteoporosis, anti-cholesterol medicine, half of blood pressure medicine, medicine for uric acid, intestinal medicine, Plaquenil, and additional medicine for infection every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. 

🌜Evening: 7.5mg of Predonine, 3 capsules of Prograf and 2 capsules of Cellceptferrous sulfate, anti-cholesterol medicine, half of a blood pressure medicine, zinc supplement. Sleeping pills #1 & #2.


No comments:

Post a Comment