Wednesday, October 03, 2018

September 28-30, 2018


Sorry for this very late post. I was not feeling really well these past few days. 
Today is Saturday and my blood and urine samples were taken for my last regular laboratory check. 😊Every laboratory test needed before the discharge is done. 👌Nagatsuji Sensei said that my Iron level is low so he needed to add another supplement for that.😐


Yesterday, the bandage from the renal biopsy wound was removed and now this is what it looks like.😅


This is my new view! I have moved to another room again.😂 I was thinking why they moved me when I will be discharged soon.😕 Oh well, cost-cutting maybe. 🙊Maybe because I will be alone again in my previous room so they put me to another room.

I am feeling fine already and I have packed all my things. 👍There are so many books that it took a lot of space in my standard hand carry luggage. 😱


The wound from the renal biopsy is like this. It heals so fast.😸

I thought everything was going smooth and that I can go home as scheduled but September 30, 2018, the day before my discharge, I am starting to have a very bad LBM again.😰😨 It so bad, that every after hour, I am going to the toilet. I have no strength left and my stomach really hurt. It was to the point that I can’t take out anything more. 😵If this continues, I can’t be discharged tomorrow I think.😥

My new medicine dosage is:
🌅Morning: 10mg of Predonine, 2 capsules of Cellcept, anti-osteoporosis, anti-cholesterol medicine, half of blood pressure medicine, medicine for uric acid, intestinal medicine, Plaquenil, and additional medicine for infection every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. 


🌜Evening: 10mg of Predonine, 3 capsules of Prograf and 2 capsules of Cellceptferrous sulfate, anti-cholesterol medicine, half of a blood pressure medicine, and the new zinc supplement.

No comments:

Post a Comment