Tuesday, October 09, 2018

October 7-8, 2018


Good morning! 🌅I am feeling a little better than yesterday. 💪Even though I had LBM almost 4 times each day, there was little pain so I think there is an improvement.😆 As long as there is no pain, I think I can handle it👌. I am only afraid if my stomach will hurt so much that I cannot move. Sometimes if it comes to that level, the painkillers are not taking effect,😰 so I must also consider the level of pain when it comes to taking the painkillers.


I got my IV taken out today! I am free again!👏 I talked to Nagatsuji Sensei and he said that as my family of doctors said, it is ok not to do the stomach and large intestine camera test.🙆 😌Also, the LBM was not an allergic reaction from the medicine because I have been taking the medicine ever since the treatment, and during the time I was fasting I am taking the same medicine and everything was fine. So he said that there is no other way but to try to experience daily life and live with the symptoms of SLE.😅  Starting on the evening of October 8, from rice porridge, I will start to eat rice! 🍚Good sign!


Feeling good and with good weather,👧 I went to the garden to some stretching and walking. Sure that summer is over; I can feel the cold autumn breeze. Time went by so easily⌛, I spent my summer days under the comfort of the hospital roof🏥. If some animals go hibernating during winter, I, in reverse hibernated and restarted during the summer.


Nagatsuji Sensei said that I can go out anytime I wanted as long as I am feeling good! ✨🎉

So I am praying that this good feeling will continue so I can go out faster!🙏🙇

My medicine dosage is still:
🌅Morning: 10mg of Predonine, 2 capsules of Cellcept, anti-osteoporosis, anti-cholesterol medicine, half of blood pressure medicine, medicine for uric acid, intestinal medicine, Plaquenil, and additional medicine for infection every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. 



🌜Evening: 10mg of Predonine, 3 capsules of Prograf and 2 capsules of Cellceptferrous sulfate, anti-cholesterol medicine, half of a blood pressure medicine, zinc supplement, and Ririka. I am still taking sleeping pills #1 & #2.

No comments:

Post a Comment