Sunday, October 07, 2018

October 5-6, 2018


Good morning!✨


A gloomy day but I am hoping for a positive result.✌ Today is my blood test, if the results are good I can eat starting from lunch today.😋

Nagatsuji Sensei came in early. 😀He said that even though all of the test results are not out yet, it seems that the results are good and he said that I can eat starting lunch! 👏I will be starting with a soft diet 🍲, as expected from 1 week of not eating anything. I just ate a small amount of rice porridge and I was very careful with the volume of my intakes, I am afraid that my stomach will hurt again. 😖Nagatsuji Sensei was so kind to make a phone call to my nurse to check, and then he also came in to check if my stomach hurts after I ate my lunch.😻 Thank God that my stomach didn’t hurt.🙆  But as the night falls my stomach hurts, 😰that is why Nagatsuji Sensei said that I can take painkiller at the time I feel pain.


As I thought that my arms and legs are getting healed and clean, I got a busted vein from the IV again.😞 Since I am able to eat again, my IV was stopped 😊 but the needle will be kept in place just in case I need shots of painkillers and anti-vomit medicines. And as expected, I used it for painkiller on the night of October  6. Ririka didn’t go well so I have to use another painkiller. 😰

For these 2 days, I didn't have LBM, thank God!🙇 I hope this will continue. I don't know what to do if I will have LBM again. I don't want to have a long extension here in the hospital.😵😂

My new medicine dosage is:
🌅Morning: 10mg of Predonine, 2 capsules of Cellcept, anti-osteoporosis, anti-cholesterol medicine, half of blood pressure medicine, medicine for uric acid, intestinal medicine, Plaquenil, and additional medicine for infection every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. 


🌜Evening: 10mg of Predonine, 3 capsules of Prograf and 2 capsules of Cellceptferrous sulfate, anti-cholesterol medicine, half of a blood pressure medicine, zinc supplement, and Ririka. I am still taking sleeping pills #1 & #2.


No comments:

Post a Comment