Thursday, October 11, 2018

October 9, 2018 (Tuesday)


Good morning! I am feeling good! 💪

Today I had my blood test and Nagatsuji Sensei said that there were no problems with the result and since my LBM is getting better,🙆 he said that I can go out of the hospital whenever I like, even tomorrow! 😲😂 So I said that I want to go home tomorrow, October 10!💟😇

I once again took an appointment with the nutritionist,😏 because Nagatsuji Sensei is very worried that I might get LBM again and come back to the hospital. So, the lecture was about the foods that I should avoid and proper preparation of food. 🍱It was indeed a nice lecture. I have to avoid many foods that are harmful to my stomach.

The pharmacist also came in to discuss the medicines💊 that will be issued to me and I got my personal medicine notebook.📔 So I have to have a copy of this even in my cell phone so that in case of emergency, doctors from other hospitals will know the medicines that I am taking.

Nagatsuji Sensei keeps on talking about the things that I should avoid. He was also very kind to discuss in detail the outpatient procedure and how to get the medicines. It is my first time here in Japan to do this so I appreciate it very much.💕 He also reminded me that I need to get a cell phone 📱so that in case of an emergency, I can contact the hospital🏥 and I will not wait for too long in the emergency receiving area.

I packed my things again.👕👛👜 Never ending packing! So many things, but I have only limited space.

Since, I want to greet and thank everyone, nurses and doctors, I started the greetings today. Every one is so happy to hear that I can go home, but also sad because I have been in their care for over 4 months. They said that they will miss me, me too I will miss them. But it is better to see them in some other occasion, like if I will be having outpatient consultations.


I am praying that this will be the last night scenery that I will see here from this room. 🙏


My medicine dosage is still:
🌅Morning: 10mg of Predonine, 2 capsules of Cellcept, anti-osteoporosis, anti-cholesterol medicine, half of blood pressure medicine, medicine for uric acid, intestinal medicine, Plaquenil, and additional medicine for infection every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. 



🌜Evening: 10mg of Predonine, 3 capsules of Prograf and 2 capsules of Cellceptferrous sulfate, anti-cholesterol medicine, half of a blood pressure medicine, zinc supplement, and Ririka. I am still taking sleeping pills #1 & #2.

No comments:

Post a Comment