Friday, October 12, 2018

October 10, 2018 (Wednesday) Today is my discharge day!!!

🎆🎇Today is my discharge day!!!🎆🎇


Greetings!🙆

I got up early and changed my clothes so I can finalize my packing. It was a good thing because Nagatsuji Sensei came in very early to check on me if really I can be discharged today!💞

Today was very busy, I requested an English version of my medical certificate and billing statement, 📄and did the process for my discharge.😵

I made my greetings to everyone in the ward👧, the nurses, caregivers, helpers, and doctors. I was so lucky that some doctors, even they are not really in charge of me, they came in to see and said goodbye to me.😻


I had my name band cut off. As expected from 4 months of stay, the color has changed from white to gray.😂 Then my nurse gave me my hospital card,💳 medicines, 💊and outpatient appointment📃. It was very sad to say goodbye to her because we got really close to each other.

I was lucky to have a picture together with some of the nephrologists.📷💖

I paid my bill and went on my way home. I went home alone because everyone is at work.


So having these bags I arrived home. I was so lucky that the taxi driver carried my bags for me. He was surprised that I stayed in the hospital for 4 months.😁



So, from today onwards, I am back to reality.💪 I cleaned my house, did the laundry, did the cooking and dishes. From now onwards, everything will be on me. 🙆It was tiring but, I did it very slowly. Because there are too many medicines, 👀I really took my time to organize it. I don’t want to have a mistake in taking them.


Thank you for your love and prayers,🙇 after 4 months and 11 days, I finally got home. Let’s continue to pray🙏 that from here onwards, my body will not act up and that I will always be feeling good. 


1 comment: