Saturday, September 29, 2018

September 27, 2018 (Thursday) - I wasn't able to go home today


At around 2:00 am JST I started vomiting and I don’t know why.😱😰 💀

I just ate the dinner from yesterday, hayashi rice (beef and mushroom) and a mochi mochi bread🍞. I haven’t slept well enough because I was vomiting until 7:00 am JST. I vomited so much that I don’t have enough energy left. 😥I wanted to sleep but my body cannot relax, and I feel like there is something in my chest.

Since my doctors were considering that the vomiting and the LBM might be a sign of medicine allergy, they decided to decrease the dosage of Cellcept. From 6 capsules a day, down to 4 capsules a day. Then, I will be under observation. I don't know if this is a good sign or not. 😞

We are talking about the timing of my discharge. As expected, today is not a day for discharge. Upon consultation, they said that it is better for me to go out of the hospital on Monday, October 1, 2018.

Also, if anything were to happen to me after my discharge, I can go back anytime, and the doctors will be here in the ward. Come to think of it, they do have a point on that. 💬Papa doctor, Konishi Sensei, is joking to me that I can still extend up to 1 month. 😂 Or I can go here every week for outpatient consultation with Nagatsuji Sensei. 😜



I had a visitor, Miyake san, I was really sorry because I wasn’t able to see her.🙇I was really not feeling well, I cannot speak well, and I have been sleeping almost the whole day. 💤She is so kind to remember me and gave me these biscuits.

I wasn’t able to neither eat nor drink anything at all today. My medicines too were given via shots. 💉Mama doctor, Kitabayashi Sensei, advised me not to have intake because it will just go out, but as much as possible, I have to drink water💧. Then, I spent the whole afternoon and night sleeping.💤

I am praying that I will be well tomorrow. 🙏



No comments:

Post a Comment