Friday, September 21, 2018

September 18, 2018 (Tuesday)


I am feeling better after I have slept for almost 12 hours.😌 I hope that my LBM will be gone. I had my blood and urine samples collected for the regular laboratory examination.

The breakfast for today is 2 pieces bread, margarine and marmalade, sautéed spinach, canned oranges, yogurt, and tea. I think my stomach could not digest the spinach so I didn’t eat it.💦 I just eat a piece of bread with marmalade, then the fruit and the yogurt.🍞 Then I took my medicines; 10mg of Predonine, 3 capsules of Cellcept, anti-osteoporosis, anti-cholesterol medicine, half of blood pressure medicine, medicine for uric acid, intestinal medicine, Plaquenil, and medicine for LBM. 

Based on the blood test result, my white blood cells count is increasing so I got the permission to go out tomorrow! 🙆But my potassium is in the maximum level so Nagatsuji Sensei might add another medicine for this and I am will still undergo the limited potassium diet. I also had my CT scan today. The result was good,✌ there was no swelling of my intestines but still, there is a little accumulated water. It will be naturally washed out. 😌

My nurse from the other day told me that she had mistakenly used a different specimen tube for my stool.😱 So I have to give out another specimen again. I feel that my LBM has improved and might not be able to give out specimen today.😶 But luckily it was on time.

I had my lunch; 100g rice, grilled salted salmon, boiled eggplant, radish salad, sweetened red beans, and tea. I ate it all at a very slow manner.😹 I hope that my stomach will not be upset. I took the noon dosage of the medicine for LBM.


Since my headset was broken, I ordered a new one online and it was delivered today. It was fast! Now I can talk to my family hands-free again. 😀

As planned I will be visiting my house tomorrow, ✌so I prepared the unneeded items. It was quite a lot, well as expected; it is for almost 4 months.👕👖 But I cannot carry it all at once tomorrow. I got a bag and a paper bag full of clothes and other things.👜👜 It will be quite heavy I think.

Nagatsuji Sensei came for his afternoon rounds and said that the 24-hour urine test was not successful because the collected urine was too little. 😂The collection period was yesterday, the day that I had LBM so I wasn’t able to collect the urine fully. Then he saw me drinking Iced Café Late, he said that it was not good for my stomach yet because it is cold and might cause stomach upset. I said that I will drink it up to later and will add water. 😏😹

The dinner is 100g rice, tofu burger, stir-fried vegetables, Chinese cabbage salad, cookies, canned oranges, and tea. I just ate the rice, tofu burger, and oranges. I can still feel that my stomach is still full from lunch.😿 Then I took my medicines; 10mg of Predonine, 3 capsules of Prograf and 3 capsules of Cellceptferrous sulfate, anti-cholesterol medicine, half of a blood pressure medicine, and the medicine for LBM.

Thank God that my LBM has stopped and with this, I will be able to go and visit my house tomorrow! Praying that tomorrow will be a good day. 🙏

I took my sleeping pills #1 & #2 at 11:00 pm JST.

Good night and I am excited for tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment