Tuesday, September 18, 2018

September 16, 2018 (Sunday)


Good morning!🌞 After sleeping for more than 8 hours, I am feeling well. ✌Luckily I slept well without feeling pain in my stomach.

Since I didn’t eat well last night, I ate a piece of bread and ate almost all of my breakfast. It was 2 pieces bread, chicken meatloaf, margarine and marmalade, broccoli salad, yogurt, and tea. 😋Then my medicines; 10mg of Predonine, 3 capsules of Cellcept, anti-osteoporosis, anti-cholesterol medicine, half of blood pressure medicine, medicine for uric acid, intestinal medicine, Plaquenil, and medicine for LBM. After taking in that amount of food, luckily my stomach didn't hurt. I hope this will continue for the whole day.🙏

After my bath, I tossed my laundry in.👕👖 Then my nurse gave me the IV so that I will not be dehydrated due to LBM.

After my IV, I did trim my bangs; it grew so long that it obstructed my vision.💇

I don’t know if I will be happy or not for the lunch 😕because I did have LBM then sensei said that it was because of the oily donut, but the lunch for today is fried fish. 😂 Plus 100g rice, steamed green vegetables, Chinese cabbage salad, canned oranges, and tea. I only ate the fish, rice, and oranges. I am still afraid to eat fibrous vegetables because when I vomited yesterday, the vegetables were not digested. 💦I took the noon dosage of the medicine for LBM. I can notice my stomach is moving and hurting a bit but I can manage the pain; I hope this will go away.😔




I did notice that my bruises and hematoma are fading. My skin is getting better, and recently I am not having edema. 👏A very good sign! 💪It is just that my cheeks are still the same,😐 well this is the side effect of steroids, I can't do anything about this. 😂

After I folded my clothes, I spent my time updating my blog, talking to my family and studying until dinner.💭 The dinner is 100g rice, stir-fried vegetables and pork strips, boiled potatoes, spinach salad, canned peaches, 2 pieces biscuits, and tea. I ate almost everything. Then took my medicines; 10mg of Predonine, 3 capsules of Prograf and 3 capsules of Cellceptferrous sulfate, anti-cholesterol medicine, half of a blood pressure medicine, and the medicine for LBM.

Then I watched a Filipino comedy movie so that I can relax. 💻

I took sleeping pills #1 & #2 at 11:00 pm JST.

I am thanking God that I got better today and praying for a good day tomorrow!🙇


Good night for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment