Sunday, September 09, 2018

September 8, 2018 (Saturday)


Happy birthday Mama Mary.💖

Good morning!🌞 I am feeling fine today, but I am feeling a little sleepy, maybe because of the effect of Ririka.💤 I am still not having edema and maintaining a good sleep.👍

While having hot drinks,🍵 I was chatting with my parents, and they said that today they will go to church today to give thanks and attend the Holy Mass for the birthday of Mama Mary.💝

The breakfast for today is 100g rice, cauliflower soup, tomato omelet, nori, orange juice, and tea. I ate it all, because I can feel it is a typical breakfast back home.💭 Then, the usual medicine;12.5mg of Predonine, 3 capsules of Cellcept, anti-osteoporosis, 2 kinds of blood pressure medicines, medicine for uric acid, intestinal medicine, anti-edemaPlaquenil, and Cytomegalovirus antibiotic. But I heard that the antibiotic will be stopped next week.👏

I took my bath and then I decided to update my blog. But then I was so under the effect of Ririka, that I was sleeping while using my laptop.😴 Then I suddenly heard a clap, and when I opened my eyes I saw mama doctor, Kitabayashi Sensei. I was ashamed that she has to see me like that.😳 It was a good thing that I was not drooling. Ahaha! She said, she is not sure if Ririka can be cut in half because she cannot remember if it has a line on it. She asked me if how am I doing, and I said that I am feeling well that yesterday.💪

I really can’t concentrate so I went to the family mart to walk and take away my drowsiness. It was lunch when I came back. The lunch for today is 100g rice, mabo tofu, sautéed rice noodles, vegetable salad, 2 slices of kiwi, and tea. I didn’t quite like the tofu, but I had to eat it all.

It seems that the drowsiness was gone so I passed my time studying.📚

Tonight’s meal is 100g rice, ginger-flavored grilled fish,😋 boiled taro, spinach salad, 3 slices of apples, cookies, and tea. I didn’t eat the taro because it was so soggy.😫 Then my evening medicine; 12.5mg of Predonine, 3 capsules of Prograf and 3 capsules of Cellceptferrous sulfate, and anti-cholesterol medicine.

Then took sleeping pills #1 & #2 at 11:00 pm JST. I hope I can wake up early in time for the 6:00 am PST Holy Mass.🙏



1 comment:

  1. I am so happy that day by day you are getting better.. I'm so excited for your graduation day! ��

    ReplyDelete