Wednesday, September 26, 2018

September 23, 2018 (Sunday)


Good morning! I woke up feeling fine.💪 Recently I am having long hours of sleep and I am sleeping well without toilet breaks in the middle of the night. 👌

The breakfast for today is sautéed beans, bread, yogurt, canned peaches, and tea. I ate well today. 😀Then I took my medicines;  10mg of Predonine, 3 capsules of Cellcept, anti-osteoporosis, anti-cholesterol medicine, half of blood pressure medicine, medicine for uric acid, intestinal medicine, Plaquenil, and medicine for LBM. 

After I took a bath I tossed in my laundry. 👕👖And it was finished just before lunch. I ate rice and tamagoyaki for lunch. There were a salad and boiled potato but I didn’t eat it, because I think it was salty. I took the noon dosage of the medicine for LBM.






















After I folded my clothes, I decided to take a walk in the garden. 🏃I notice that the bigger garden is now open after it was damaged by the strong typhoon. So here it is now, some plants cut off, the branches of the trees have decreased. 🌳But it is still pretty.

I tried updating my blog until dinner.💻 (Sorry for the late posts) I had miso flavored grilled fish, rice and canned oranges for dinner. Then my medicines; 10mg of Predonine, 3 capsules of Prograf and 3 capsules of Cellceptferrous sulfate, anti-cholesterol medicine, half of a blood pressure medicine, and the medicine for LBM.

Today, I didn’t have LBM, and I am so thankful.🙆 I think I am getting better. But, I am still trying to control my food intake because I am afraid that my stomach will hurt and that I will have LBM again. I am praying that this will continue.

Since there were no things left to do, I will be sleeping early today. After praying,🙏 I took my sleeping pills #1 & #2 at 9:32 pm JST.

Good night!💤


No comments:

Post a Comment