Saturday, September 08, 2018

September 6, 2018 (Thursday)


I was woken up by my nurse, it is time for the regular blood and urine test.💦  It was already passed 6:00 am JST. I am still wearing a mask in my sleep because of the allergy from the dust, my throat is still itchy.😷 My weight is 53.2 kilos, still less than my original weight, but Kitabayashi Sensei said that it is a good sign, it means there is no edema.👍 I slept well for 7 hours.


After that, I looked at the magazine given to me by the nutritionist. I have learned many things, 😮from meal preparation to balance the protein and salt content of a one day meal. There are also sample meals for a day. Then there is catalog wherein there is the list of products that I can use to supplement my intake. These products are designed to be good for the kidneys. I was surprised to learn that there are those kinds of products. 😏Many products are invented here in Japan, I can’t believe it.😲

The breakfast for today is 100g rice, potato gratin, nori, Chinese cabbage, orange juice, and tea; I ate it all. The gratin was delicious.😋 The usual medicine; 12.5mg of Predonine, 3 capsules of Cellcept, anti-osteoporosis, 2 kinds of blood pressure medicines, medicine for uric acid, intestinal medicine, anti-edemaPlaquenil, and Cytomegalovirus antibiotic.

When mama doctor, Kitabayashi Sensei, came, I told her that my whole back hurts especially the back bone part. 😥We agreed that I will try to take the ordinary painkiller; if it does not take effect then I will take Ririka.  I also told her that I am experiencing a UTI symptom since morning; I can feel a little pain when I urinate. She told me to drink more so that I can urinate more and wash away the symptom. And also I had a loose bowel movement, but only once.

The lunch for today is somewhat lucky because it is fried chicken.😉 Then 100g rice, steamed green vegetables, macaroni salad, fruits yogurt, and tea. I ate it all except the steamed green vegetables because it was so soggy.


I was surprised that these white snickers were delivered today! I only ordered it the other day. It was a super sale and super fast. It fits me well.💖

The dinner is 100g rice, egg and tofu soup, boiled potatoes, radish salad, 2 slices of kiwi, and tea. Then I took my medicine; 12.5mg of Predonine, 3 capsules of Prograf and 3 capsules of Cellceptferrous sulfate, and anti-cholesterol medicine.

At around 8:00 pm JST, I took the painkiller Ririka, as expected, since I haven’t taken it for a while, its effect is so strong that I am really sleepy. 😴I have to take my sleeping pills #1 & #2 at 9:30 pm JST.  I will be sleeping early today.💤

I thank God that this pain is still manageable and didn’t have worse. I am praying that tomorrow this pain will be gone.🙇




No comments:

Post a Comment