Monday, September 17, 2018

September 15, 2018 (Saturday)


I woke up early in the morning due to stomach ache. 💦I rushed to the toilet 💨and I had a loose bowel movement. Again?!😰 This time it was really water like bowel. My nurse came in for my special blood test. The result of this blood test will let Nagatsuji Sensei decide if he will permit me to go out today.💭 If my white blood cell count will go down once again, then I cannot go out and visit my house. 

My stomach really aches and I also started vomiting. 😿What’s worse, it happens at the same time. Defecating and vomiting at the same time is so tiring that my legs are shaking.😨 It continued up to late morning. I called my nurse and she said that there is no painkiller for loose bowels, and she said that it is better to flush out the virus. 😓

I asked my nurse to bring my food to my room because I can’t seem to go and eat at the canteen. Starting today my breakfast will be bread and yogurt, but I can’t seem to eat because when I tried to drink hot tea, my stomach really hurt. 😣But I have to drink my medicine 10mg of Predonine, 3 capsules of Cellcept, anti-osteoporosis, anti-cholesterol medicine, half of blood pressure medicine, medicine for uric acid, intestinal medicine, Plaquenil, and medicine for LBM. I can’t seem to understand, I am taking medicine for LBM but I having one now. Huhu! After that, I vomited. I vomited so much that the lunch from yesterday came out, and I think the medicines too went out.😱 I told my nurse about it.

The nurses are concerned and wouldn’t like me to have a hot bath; I said that I think I cannot keep up with the smell because I vomited so much. I still managed to take a shower.

Then Nagatsuji Sensei came in to see me. He said my stomach is used to hospital food which is little to no oil food and donuts are fried food, I over ate oily food plus the donut that I choose was with pudding inside. 😶Next time I should pick which food should I eat the one with less oil. He also handed me the result of the blood test. As per result, the white blood cell count still decreased 😢 so he will not let me go out, because I will be prone to infection. I also said that I cannot go out at this state. I have no power in my body and I can’t seem to stop the vomiting and defecating. Nagatsuji Sensei recommended for me to have IV so that I will not be dehydrated. And via IV, I will be having anti vomiting shots and I have to have my 10mg steroid shot💉because steroids should not be skipped. he also recommended to have a stool test.

The lunch was brought in to my room. It was 100g rice, okonomiyaki, boiled eggplant, green vegetable salad, and tea. I only ate the okonomiyaki.💦 I have to eat something unless my stomach will hurt too. I took the noon dosage of the medicine for LBM.

Somehow after lunch, I had LBM once. And the pain in my stomach decreased. I was relieved and I slept. I was so tired that I slept the whole day.😴

My nurse woke me up in time for her rounds and she brought my dinner. The dinner is; 100g rice, barbecued beef, sautéed rice noodles, cauliflower salad, canned peaches, strawberry flavored pudding, and tea. I only ate some of the meat, rice noodles and some fruit. At least the volume of my intake is increasing. Then I took my medicines; 10mg of Predonine, 3 capsules of Prograf and 3 capsules of Cellceptferrous sulfate, anti-cholesterol medicine, half of a blood pressure medicine, and the medicine for LBM.

Then after that, I slept again.😴 It was like I am really tired and I want to sleep and sleep more.😫 My nurse woke me up when she handed my sleeping pills #1 & #2 at 10:00 pm JST, but I insisted to drink it at that time.

So I will continue this sleep and hoping that tomorrow will be a good day and I will be cured. I hope this will not affect my discharge date.

Good night every one.💤




No comments:

Post a Comment