Saturday, September 22, 2018

September 19, 2018 (Wednesday)

Good morning! 👧This is the day that I am going to visit my house🏡 after almost 4 months. I am feeling good and excited.💃

I took my breakfast, a piece of bread🍞 and marmalade, bok choy soup, yogurt, and canned peaches. Then took my medicines;  10mg of Predonine, 3 capsules of Cellcept, anti-osteoporosis, anti-cholesterol medicine, half of blood pressure medicine, medicine for uric acid, intestinal medicine, Plaquenil, the additional pill for anti-infection, and medicine for LBM. I hope this breakfast will last up to lunch, I know I will have a long journey.👌

I prepared the things that I have to bring. I also checked the route that I will take. It is my first time to go home so I don’t know the way.😊

I waited for the nurse and doctors rounds. My nurse gave me the afternoon medicine and the painkiller just in case my stomach will hurt. 💊But I will carry it as a protection as advised by Nagatsuji Sensei. He said that I should be careful of infection and I should wear a mask. I should also be careful of the food that I will eat, no raw food, no oily food, be careful of salt content and many other precautions😆, like a father 👨letting his daughter go on a 1st field trip. Well, I know it is for me, and I appreciate that. 💕  

So I went on my way, 🙆and everyone is very happy. I walk to the train station. As expected, that it is very different outside. I haven’t reached the train station yet but I am starting to sweat and my legs are getting tired.😷 And when I reached the train station, there was no elevator on that side. I took the stairs very slowly, and I was running out of breath. I have to sit down as I wait for the train.🚆 I have to transfer to the subway🚇; I have to take stairs again. I haven’t reached my house yet and I am so tired already. I arrived at the station nearest my house, and I have to walk, but I was at a lost. I don’t know where to walk towards too. I need to consult Google maps 😂 And the 8-minute walk took me almost 20 minutes. I am starting to feel leg cramps so I have to walk very slowly, plus I am carrying my things so I think it also slows me down. I finally arrived, luckily I didn’t have muscle cramps. I sweated a lot and very tired.


This is what I had for lunch. 😋A ladies meal of tempura and rice paired with udon and beef! It has been a while since I ate these foods. 😁This is the standard serving for female. I know that this is too much for lunch as compared to the hospital food.  But let us consider😹 this as a cheat day. I took the noon dosage of the medicine for LBM.


I was waiting for this muscle training ball to be delivered to the hospital, but it was delivered to my house instead.

I went back to my house to fix my things a little. I also took a shower because I sweated a lot. For almost 4 months without moving so hard and without exercise, my body is getting tired easily😓

This time I have to go and look for an elevator. Though it took me time and additional walking, I did manage to get back to the hospital without using stairs in the subway stations🚇.  I am so tired that I haven’t remembered to take pictures📷. Sorry guys.

When I got back at the hospital🏥, I can feel my body is so tired and my leg muscles are aching.😵 My left leg is starting to have cramps so I have to take a rest at the waiting area at the 1st floor. 


The nurses are very happy that I was able to go back safe and I didn’t have to drink the painkiller.🙌 I had buttered white fish and rice for dinner. Then I  had my medicines; 10mg of Predonine, 3 capsules of Prograf and 3 capsules of Cellceptferrous sulfate, anti-cholesterol medicine, half of a blood pressure medicine, and the medicine for LBM.

I am so tired, 😳that I can sleep even without sleeping pills, but I still took it at around 10:00 pm JST.

Thank God that even though I was so tired, I managed to go back safely.🙇🙏



No comments:

Post a Comment