Friday, September 07, 2018

September 5, 2018 (Wednesday)


Good morning and the typhoon had passed, the weather is looking great. 🌅But as I heard from the news there are many damages around the area, and I can hear sirens everywhere here. Ambulance sirens, fire truck sirens, early in the morning it is very busy.🚧🚨


I woke up very early today at 4:00 am JST. I am wearing a mask in my sleep because there are bags of dust and my throat is itchy, it is like an allergy.😷 My weight is 53.8 kilos, a little less than my original weight. 😶I may still have some dizziness left due to the shaking from yesterday.


As I talk to my parents, I am eating these cookies. (This is the last batch).😆 The breakfast for today is 100g rice, Bok choy soup, nori, 5 pieces of medium sized grapes, apple juice, and tea. I took the medicines that I prepared and checked by my nurse; 12.5mg of Predonine, 3 capsules of Cellcept, anti-osteoporosis, 2 kinds of blood pressure medicines, medicine for uric acid, intestinal medicine, anti-edemaPlaquenil, Cytomegalovirus antibiotic, and the additional pill for anti-infection.

After breakfast, I clean my room.  😇There are bags of dust that fell from yesterday’s earthquake-like effect of the typhoon. I can smell the dust and I feel very itchy.😒😩

I had a special lunch. 😋Since I had a stomach ache from the curry rice last time, I am having beef and potatoes today. Plus 100g rice, tuna & lettuce salad, and a slice of melon. It was not white rice though, it was rice porridge. But it was delicious. I was lucky that they didn’t serve me curry. This menu is new to my pallet. ✌

Before Nagatsuji Sensei left for his vacation, he booked me for nutrition counseling as part of “soon to be discharged” training. 😆I talked to the nutritionist about eating habits, products that I can use to help me keep my diet, cooking methods, etc. I have learned that there is a rice grain that the protein content was cut to 1/25. I was shocked that there is such a thing!😮 I have received materials that will teach me about these products. I was very sad to know that I should only have 3 meals per day,😠, no sweets😱 and it should be at a regular time.🕕 I should avoid food that will let my blood sugar rise and I should watch out for the protein and salt content.👀

Asai Sensei had a patient in the same room, so we had the chance to talk to each other. 👋We talked about the damages of the typhoon yesterday. It was a good thing that his house was okay, but as expected, there are many twigs and broken trees and other structures were damaged. Also, the only road leading to Kansai airport was damaged, that the passengers have to be carried by ship to Kobe airport so that they will not be stranded.😱

The dinner for today is back to the regular menu; 100g rice, grilled white fish, sautéed root crop, green vegetable salad, strawberry flavored pudding, and tea. Then I took my medicine; 12.5mg of Predonine, 3 capsules of Prograf and 3 capsules of Cellceptferrous sulfate, and anti-cholesterol medicine.

I will try my best to update my blog tonight because I was very busy studying these days. 📓💻Since I am not taking Ririka, I am not drowsy and sleepy so I can concentrate more.😏

I prayed and thank God, that I am lucky I am staying here in the hospital and that I am safe and I just have to wipe the fallen dust, while other people are having a hard time dealing with the after effect of the typhoon.🙏

Then took sleeping pills #1 & #2 at 11:00 pm JST.

Good night for now. Let us have a good rest.😻😴




No comments:

Post a Comment