Wednesday, September 05, 2018

September 3, 2018 (Monday)


Good morning and I woke up just in time for the routine blood and urine test. 🕕I almost lost to the 54 kilos maintaining weight. When I weigh in, I was 55 kilos. I am like an athlete 🏃, always on the watch of the weight. 👀


While waiting for breakfast, I ate these cookies and hot chai milk tea as I talk to my parents👫. The breakfast for today is 100g rice, sautéed vegetables with shrimp, nori, canned peaches, and apple juice. Since it is Monday, aside from the usual 12.5mg of Predonine, 3 capsules of Cellcept, anti-osteoporosis, 2 kinds of blood pressure medicines, medicine for uric acid, intestinal medicine, anti-edemaPlaquenil, and Cytomegalovirus antibiotic, I also took the additional pill for anti-infection.

It was before I took my bath when Papa doctor👨, Konishi Sensei, is as always cheerful, he always comes to check me. When mama doctor👩, Kitabayashi Sensei, came in to see me, I asked her if it is okay not to take Ririka💊 at night anymore so that I can test if I can manage the pain without painkillers. She said it is okay, but if I will be in pain, I should ask for the medicine right away because it will take 15 to 30 minutes for the medicine to take effect. I also wanted to try if my drowsiness will be gone💦. I have observed that by not taking Ririka every morning, the swelling of my eyes is not that bad. I also want to do my share in decreasing the volume of the medicines.✌


 I am not busy today so I studied📑📖. And I ate this coconut flavored biscuit. The lunch for today is 100g rice, tofu and egg with sauce, shuumai, cucumber salad, and tea. I ate it all. But I can still feel the lacking part of the shuumai, it was the soy sauce.


Then I went into the garden to have a walk and exercise. They say that there will be a typhoon tomorrow so I should take the opportunity and have a good walk today.

The dinner is 100g rice, grilled mackerel, steamed Bok Choy, and radish salad. I just ate the fish and the rice. It has been a while since I ate mackerel, my mother👩💖 used to fry this fish back home.💕 I miss her home-cooked meals.😿 Then I took the usual medicines less Ririka; 12.5mg of Predonine, 3 capsules of Prograf and 3 capsules of Cellceptferrous sulfate, and anti-cholesterol medicine.

As the night falls, 🌃I can feel pain.😢 So this is the feeling of not having painkiller in my body system. I can’t focus because it is painful. But I can still bear it. I guess I have to sleep early today, I took sleeping pills #1 & #2 at 10:00 pm JST.😴

I am praying that I can sleep well tonight, and tomorrow when I wake up, everything will be back to normal.🙏


No comments:

Post a Comment