Tuesday, September 04, 2018

September 2, 2018 (Sunday)


Good morning 🌄and I am feeling great💪. My face too is not that swollen, this means that I am still at my original weight of 54.5 kilos and no edema. My blood pressure is still not that stable, but it is okay because I am not getting dizzy. I am just feeling some pain in my joints, this is one of the symptoms of Lupus.😅


While waiting for the 6:00 am PST live Holy Mass via SNS of Quiapo Church,👼 I had this chocolate filled cookies and hot chai tea for breakfast before breakfast.  

The breakfast for today is 100g rice, tsukune, nori, broccoli salad, apple juice, and tea. Since the viand was not enough I used furikake, egg and nori flavor! I ate it all. 😋The medicines for today is 12.5mg of Predonine, 3 capsules of Cellcept, anti-osteoporosis, 2 kinds of blood pressure medicines, medicine for uric acid, intestinal medicine, anti-edemaPlaquenil, and Cytomegalovirus antibiotic.

Today is Sunday, and it is not a busy day.  I am still alone in a 4 person room.👻 It is very lonely. So after I took my bath, I tossed my dirty clothes in the laundry. This will take about 2 hours, in time for lunch. In the meantime, I decided to watch a movie. Thank God that it is a sunny day today because all of my clothes didn’t properly dry. 💦 So I have to hang it, I have to use the other bed to hang my face towels. 😂

The lunch is 100g rice, fried fish, steamed Bok Choy, cauliflower salad, 2 slices of oranges, and tea. I only ate the rice, fish, and oranges. This reminds me, I have to buy an air fryer.💬 I have read that it can fry food with little or no oil, 😏but the food will be fried like normal. A very healthy way of cooking fried dishes. I will look up on the internet.


I spent the rest of the afternoon folding my clothes while watching a movie. And relaxing while eating this melon and whipped cream filled cake of family mart! This is LIFE!🍷 Like a vacation in a hotel,😍 but with free medicines.

The dinner is 100g rice, miso flavored stir-fried pork strips, boiled potatoes, spinach salad, 3 slices of apples, 2 pcs of biscuits, and tea. I just ate the meat, then some potatoes, and the rice. I took the apples and biscuits for later, I plan to watch a movie again. 😐  My nurse brought my medicines; 12.5mg of Predonine, 3 capsules of Prograf and 3 capsules of CellceptRirikaferrous sulfate, and anti-cholesterol medicine.

Ririka takes really is taking its effect since I am not taking it in the morning. I have to take sleeping pills #1 & #2 at 10:29 pm JST. 😴

Good night for now. Let’s rest well and be ready for a busy Monday.




No comments:

Post a Comment