Monday, September 10, 2018

September 9, 2018 (Sunday)



Good morning and I really had a good sleep for 7 hours😉. I am still wearing a mask, because of the allergy from the dust. My throat is still itchy. My weight is doing fine at 53.3 kilos. This is really a good sign. ✌

I am so glad that I made it in time for the 6:00 am PST Quiapo Church Holy Mass, live via SNS. 👼Then after that, I talked to my parents at the canteen,👫 until the breakfast came; 100g rice, sautéed green beans, nori, canned peaches, apple juice, and tea. I really didn’t want to eat the sautéed green beans, I used furikake. Then took my medicines; 12.5mg of Predonine, 3 capsules of Cellcept, anti-osteoporosis, 2 kinds of blood pressure medicines, medicine for uric acid, intestinal medicine, anti-edemaPlaquenil, and Cytomegalovirus antibiotic.

Today is not a special day; other patients got visitors, while I wash my clothes.👕👖 It was about lunch time that it was finished. But everything was not dried, so I have to hang those. Then I went for lunch. I ate 100g rice, boiled potatoes and carrots, egg with leek, Chinese cabbage salad, and tea. It was delicious.😋


The weather is not good, but I still went into the garden to have some fresh air. When I went back to my room, I studied. My back and shoulders are hurting, but I can still manage it without a painkiller.😔😓

The dinner is 100g rice, miso flavored grilled fish, sautéed string beans, cucumber salad, a slice of melon, and tea. I ate the rice, fish, and melon. I only ate some of the side dishes. Then my medicine; 12.5mg of Predonine, 3 capsules of Prograf and 3 capsules of Cellceptferrous sulfate, and anti-cholesterol medicine.

At around 8:00 pm JST, I asked my nurse to give me Ririka, 💊because I can still feel the pain of my back and shoulders.  I watched a movie and took sleeping pills #1 & #2 at 11:40 pm JST. I am praying that this will go away tomorrow.

Have a good rest, my friends. Good night.


No comments:

Post a Comment