Monday, September 03, 2018

September 1, 2018 (Saturday)


Good morning! It is September 1st and there is a typhoon that will pass here today. 🌁Though the weather is not good, I am feeling good. 💪I woke up early today at 5:25 am JST. I am still maintaining my original weight at 54.7 kilos. Good sign! ✌


This is the other half of the melon bread that I brought yesterday to the specialty store. I have to toast it so that it will be crispy again. I ate it with Chai tea. It was very delicious. 😋

The breakfast for today is 100g rice, Bok choy soup, nori, banana, apple juice, and tea. I have to use my once a day furikake pass. 😏 I was able to eat it all. The medicine for today;  12.5mg of Predonine, 3 capsules of Cellcept, anti-osteoporosis, 2 kinds of blood pressure medicines, medicine for uric acid, intestinal medicine, anti-edemaPlaquenil, and Cytomegalovirus antibiotic.

I already took my bath and I am studying while waiting for the doctor's rounds. But it was already noon and Sensei didn’t come in. Maybe his vacation has started already.😶

The lunch for today is an Osaka classic inspired dish, okonomiyaki. This is like a pancake but made out of cabbage, one of my favorite! 😛 Plus 100g rice, boiled eggplant, spinach salad and, tea. I almost ate it all except for the spinach. Though it was only cabbage, egg and spring onions okonomiyaki, it was made delicious by the toppings. I want to be discharged and eat the real thing. 😢

I decided to go for a walk. When I tried to check on the bread in the café, I was lucky to meet Yamazaki Sensei.😉 It has been a while because he was on summer vacation. He was dressed well in a business attire, very rare to see him dressed like that, very handsome!😉 He said that he had to have a presentation at the doctor’s meeting this morning. (I see, that is why there were no doctors this morning😮). I was lucky that he talked to me even though he was studying. I indeed took his time, and we talked really long about the Japanese education system and how he wanted to change it. I even suggested that we should make a commission for it.😀 We talked about it until he had to go to the doctor’s office because he will be on his 24-hour shift.

The dinner for today is 100g rice, grilled beef strips, stir-fried rice noodles, cauliflower salad, 2 slices of kiwi, and tea. This is a very good meal.😻 Today the food was so delicious, very happy kid! My medicines for tonight is  12.5mg of Predonine, 3 capsules of Prograf and 3 capsules of CellceptRirikaferrous sulfate, and anti-cholesterol medicine.

I prayed and thank God that everything went well and that I am feeling fine all day today except for the muscle pains (but it was manageable without painkiller). 🙏

I think Ririka is taking effect well, I am feeling really sleepy. 😪😪I will retire early for today. I took my sleeping pill #1 & #2 at 11:00 pm JST.






x

No comments:

Post a Comment