Thursday, September 06, 2018

September 4, 2018 (Tuesday)



Today a super typhoon will pass Osaka as said in the news. It is still early and this is what it looks like outside.🌁☔ Though the weather is not fine,⛈ I am feeling good,💓 I have slept for almost 7 hours and maintaining my weight at 54.1 kilos. My blood pressure is still high, but it is manageable.💪


I am breaking the fasting with these 2 Baumkuchen and hot chai milk tea while talking to my parents. 👫The breakfast today is 100g rice, sautéed green vegetables with egg, banana, orange juice, and tea. I used furikake because the sautéed green vegetable is a super soft, I don’t feel like eating it.💦 Medicine time; 12.5mg of Predonine, 3 capsules of Cellcept, anti-osteoporosis, 2 kinds of blood pressure medicines, medicine for uric acid, intestinal medicine, anti-edemaPlaquenil, and Cytomegalovirus antibiotic.

My friends, the graduation is near,🎆 I can feel it! Though unofficially announced by the family of doctors, they are telling me that we are heading that way! 🎊🎉🎈
When the nurse made her rounds, she told me that from today, as part of my “soon to be discharged” training, I will start to manage some of my medicines.💊 In this training, people who are nearing discharge will start to do the parting of the medicines for morning and evening.👓 Mama doctor, Kitabayashi Sensei, came. She told me it will depend on the virus count up to when I will take the Cytomegalovirus antibiotic, but since recently it was zero; it is very likely that the medicine will be stopped soon.

The lunch for today is new to the menu (? 😕) it is my 1st time to eat this. My favorite grilled pink salmon!😋 Plus 100g rice, boiled eggplant, cabbage salad, sweet red beans, and tea.


It is 2:00 pm JST, and the typhoon is passing at its peak, 😨heavy rain and wind. I can hear the wind and since I am at the 14th floor, it is shaking here like there is an earthquake! Because I am feeling dizzy 😵 I wanted to go to the 2nd floor, but we are not allowed to go out of the ward and the elevator stopped.😰

The dinner today is 100g rice, tofu burger, stir-fried mushrooms, Chinese cabbage salad, 3 slices of apples, and tea. Then took my medicines; 12.5mg of Predonine, 3 capsules of Prograf and 3 capsules of Cellceptferrous sulfate, and anti-cholesterol medicine. My head still hurts because of the shaking.😫

I passed my time watching a movie.😴 Then took sleeping pills #1 & #2 at 11:00 pm JST.

I thank God that we are safe here and many loved ones and friends are asking and praying for my safety.🙏


No comments:

Post a Comment