Sunday, September 23, 2018

September 20, 2018 (Thursday)


Today is a gloomy day or I guess I was just tired.😓 I tried to hold it in but to no avail at 3:00 am JST, I vomited. 💧I felt a little relief, but it was followed by almost hourly LBM and vomiting up to 9:00 am JST.💦

I was really tired and I have no energy left.😿 It seems like I can’t stand because my body muscles are aching from yesterday, especially my legs, so I was having a hard time going to the toilet.  I was crying to my nurse 😰because I am really having a very painful and difficult situation. She said because I ate too much oily food again. (yes, the tempura🍤 from yesterday), but I have already taken out so many wastes that when I go to the toilet, I can’t take out anything more. She said that we have to wait for Nagatsuji Sensei for further consultation and prescription.

 I skipped breakfast as advised by my nurse but I took my medicines; 10mg of Predonine, 3 capsules of Cellcept, anti-osteoporosis, anti-cholesterol medicine, half of blood pressure medicine, medicine for uric acid, intestinal medicine, Plaquenil, and medicine for LBM. 

Since then early in the morning, I haven’t enough sleep. 😵I tried to sleep in again, but I cannot. My stomach is moving and it really aches, and the feeling of wanting to vomit is still left. I was not able to take a bath at my regular time.

When Nagatsuji Sensei came for his rounds, I was lying down and half asleep. He said it maybe from the excitement and the food I ate yesterday.😱 He cannot prescribe any additional antibiotic. He said that it is the best antibiotic, but he said he will try to change the brand. He also said that I can drink Ririka, and try to take a rest. 💤If it still hurts then I can take the other painkiller.💊 I asked him what is that color green 😱that I am vomiting; he said that it might be some bile from the gall bladder. Thank God it was that. I thought it was a bad sign.

It seems that the medicines are taking effect.😩 I tried to eat lunch, and to my surprise, it was chicken karaage!🙀 My nurse told me to better skip it since it is fried. I just had macaroni salad and some vegetables and steamed green vegetables. I took the noon dosage of the medicine for LBM.

After my bath, I took another painkiller💊, and I was able to sleep until late evening. 💤

Nagatsuji Sensei came to check on me again, he said rest more and depending on my condition on Monday, 24th , whether we can perform the renal biopsy or not on the 25th. So that means, the date of my discharge might change! OMG!🙀😱

I tried to eat dinner; luckily it was an easy to eat food. 😔I ate rice and tofu in egg soup. Then  took my medicines; 10mg of Predonine, 3 capsules of Prograf and 3 capsules of Cellceptferrous sulfate, anti-cholesterol medicine, half of a blood pressure medicine, and the medicine for LBM.

But then again I had LBM twice. Thank God that the painkillers are working for me. I took my sleeping pills #1 & #2 at 10:00 pm JST.


I know it was my fault for overeating and eating oily food.😩  But I didn't think that it will be like this. 💦 I thought it was gone and since there was nothing seen wrong in the CT scan. I am really praying that this will be over. 🙏Today was really though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment