Wednesday, September 19, 2018

September 17, 2018 (Monday)



Good morning and I am feeling good.🙆 Can you see the newly trimmed bangs?💇

It is a holiday today here in Japan. They are celebrating a day to for the elderly people.👴👵 It is like a grand parent’s day in the Philippines, except that it is recognized as a national holiday here.

The breakfast for today is 2 pieces bread, sautéed shrimp and green vegetables, margarine and strawberry jam, yogurt, canned peaches, and tea. I toasted a piece of bread then put strawberry jam and ate the fruit and yogurt.🍞 Then my dessert; 10mg of Predonine, 3 capsules of Cellcept, anti-osteoporosis, anti-cholesterol medicine, half of blood pressure medicine, medicine for uric acid, intestinal medicine, Plaquenil, the additional pill for anti-infection, and medicine for LBM. After that, my stomach hurt a little, but still bearable.😣

After my bath, my nurse gave me the IV so that I will not be dehydrated due to LBM. I hope this will be the last.🙏

I was surprised because it is a holiday but Nagatsuji Sensei is here.😃 He said he is in charge of the ward today since the other doctors are on a holiday. Since I am feeling well, he said that today we can take out the IV. 🙆 Since it was not a busy day, we had the chance to talk well today and I managed to ask a lot of questions, he was kind enough to answer and explain everything.

My nurse is also late to take out the IV, maybe I and Nagatsuji Sensei talked so long that he forgot to input the instruction to take out the IV. 😹

Before I took my lunch, I had loose bowels twice. 💦And even though it went out, my stomach is still hurting. I was late for lunch. The lunch for today is 100g rice, tofu and egg, shuumai, cucumber salad, and tea. I ate it all except the cucumber salad. I am afraid to eat raw food yet. I took the noon dosage of the medicine for LBM.

It seems that the medicine is not effecting. 😰I tried to ignore the pain by studying but I can’t concentrate.  I had another loose bowel, and my stomach really hurts that I want to cry. 😣 I reported this to my nurse, and then Nagatsuji Sensei came to check on me. He said that he will be scheduling the CT scan tomorrow, and it depends on the result if we can take out the IV. 😱 Then he also said that I can try to take Ririka, and see if it can take away the pain.

Ririka did make the pain go away, 👍but my stomach is moving then I had another loose bowel again. I am so tired and sleepy; 😫 I was taking a nap when Nagatsuji Sensei came in again for his late afternoon rounds.😴 I said that I am starting to feel pain again; he said that just in case, I can take the other painkiller though it is strong for the kidneys or since I still have an IV, I can use the IV type painkiller. I was so lucky that he is on duty today.

At around 6:00 pm JST, I am afraid to eat dinner because my stomach really hurt and I am crying. 😿💦Though 3 hours only had passed, the effect of Ririka was gone. I have to ask for another painkiller.💊 I took it together with my medicines; 10mg of Predonine, 3 capsules of Prograf and 3 capsules of Cellceptferrous sulfate, anti-cholesterol medicine, half of a blood pressure medicine, and the medicine for LBM. 

I am praying that this will be gone tomorrow.🙏I am really having a hard time since Thursday last week. I hope that there is nothing serious, or else I cannot be discharged as expected.🙇

As early as 7:00 pm JST I am sleeping, then as instructed, my nurse woke me up at 8:00 pm JST to give me sleeping pills #1 & #2.💤

Good night for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment