Saturday, February 23, 2019

February 10-16, 2019


I am recently learning a lot at my job, how mentally challenged children think, act and blend in, just by observing them fascinates me and makes me want to think more on how to help them. But the one thing I observed is that, they wanted to have company. When nobody else understands them, they want someone to talk to, someone to be with and play with. I am having a good time at work doing crafts and desserts with the children. But doing these things requires a lot of energy.



Sometimes standing for long longs makes my knees and the back of my knees hurt more. And when I walk faster, I tend to get cramps. Recently, my knees and ankles are swelling. Sometimes I wake up with my face swollen too, but the good thing is it wears off until night.


I have received a lot of presents from my friend. It is valentine`s day here in Japan, and in their custom, girls give chocolates to their boss, boy friends or friends as a sign of respect or love or friendship. My friend does not really like chocolates and he received some, and luckily, I am eating it in his behalf!


It seems that I am lucky! I also received Gaufer and Castella cake.

My Indian friend also gave me chocolate.


Well for the spirit of the season, I also gave some to my female colleagues.  

My medicine dosage is:


🌅Morning: 10mg of Predonine, 2 capsules of Cellcept, anti-osteoporosis, half of blood pressure medicine, medicine for uric acid, intestinal medicine, Plaquenil, a new brand of pain killer + intestinal medicine and additional medicine for infection reduced to every Monday only.


🌜Evening: 7.5mg of Predonine, 3 capsules of Prograf and 2 capsules of Cellcept, anti-cholesterol medicine, from half it became 1 tablet of a blood pressure medicine, a new brand of pain killer + intestinal medicine, and sleeping pills #1 & new brand #2.




x






No comments:

Post a Comment