Monday, February 11, 2019

January 13 – 19, 2019

January 13 (Su)

My legs still hurt and it is like it is having cramps. My stomach also hurt. Even though I took the strong pain killer, it was like it has no effect.

January 14 (M)

Today, I have a high blood pressure it went up to 150/111. Maybe that is why I can feel slight dizziness.

January 15 (T)

Today is an extraordinary day. Why extraordinary? Because I can feel no pain! It has been a while since I have felt this way. I think the normal days for me is when something aching in my body.

January 16 (W)


I thought that my days will be good and that I am expecting that it will not be painful today. But when I woke up, my rib area is hurting. And when I saw my pointing finger, it is swelling.

I took my bath and I have observed that I have hematomas on my legs.

January 17 (Th)
I have received a gift from my friend. She gave me cute room socks and leg warmers. 








She was also kind enough to go with me to shop undershirt and fuwa fuwa socks.









January 18 (F)

I ate out with a friend today. I ate hamburger steak with cheese. I only ate half of the serving plus half of the rice. I thought it will be okay because compared to the hot plate cooked hamburger steak, the one that I ate has less oil. Then I also had pasta with cheese for dinner. But when it was midnight, my stomach starts to hurt and I started having loose bowel movements. I also took pain killer again, but there was no effect.


January 19 (S)

Still, the loose bowel movement continues, today I went to the toilet above 5 times. And I also feel that my stomach is bloated.

My medicine dosage is still at:

🌅Morning: 10mg of Predonine, 2 capsules of Cellcept, anti-osteoporosis, half of blood pressure medicine, medicine for uric acid, intestinal medicine, Plaquenil, and additional medicine for infection reduced to every Monday only.

🌜Evening: 7.5mg of Predonine, 3 capsules of Prograf and 2 capsules of Cellcept, anti-cholesterol medicine, half of a blood pressure medicine and sleeping pills #1 & #2.




No comments:

Post a Comment