Tuesday, February 12, 2019

February 3-9, 2019


My blood pressure is somewhat acting up again. I am feeling dizzy especially when I move, maybe my blood pressure is low. Also, I am feeling cold and always sleepy even though I had enough sleep. There was once a time, when I stood up I feel that I am going to fall, I have to grab on to something and then have rest before moving. I measured my blood pressure at that time, indeed it was very low, down to 90/60 something.

My throat still itches and I have a dry cough. My friend advised me to drink green tea. She said that it has a good effect on the throat and usually Japanese people use it during winter to prevent colds.

My muscle pains are getting better, thank God.








My friend and I went to eat at Osaka Osho, a gyouza (fried dumpling) fast food chain.
I ordered a gyouza set with karaage (fried chicken). He let me ate karaage because I was telling him that I am craving for fried chicken. As much as I can, I want to eat a homemade fried chicken cooked with my air fryer so that it will not use oil. But I gave in to the temptation and I ate. I didn’t think that the gyouza had too much oil in it. I was still recovering from the loose bowel movement brought by the chashuu (roasted pork), but since I ate the oily karaage, I feel bloated, my stomach hurt and I have loose bowel movements again. This is the price I have to pay for giving into the temptation.

 
My medicine dosage is:

🌅Morning: 10mg of Predonine, 2 capsules of Cellcept, anti-osteoporosis, half of blood pressure medicine, medicine for uric acid, intestinal medicine, Plaquenil, a new brand of pain killer + intestinal medicine and additional medicine for infection reduced to every Monday only.

🌜Evening: 7.5mg of Predonine, 3 capsules of Prograf and 2 capsules of Cellcept, anti-cholesterol medicine, from half it became 1 tablet of a blood pressure medicine, a new brand of pain killer + intestinal medicine, and sleeping pills #1 & new brand #2.






No comments:

Post a Comment