Saturday, June 22, 2019

June 2 - 8, 2019



After cramming,  I finally finished reading the half part of these books and I am able to finish the midterm exam. The exam is due on June 4,but I will mail it today June 2.
It was a long time since I had the chance to eat Kentucky Fried Chicken. As expected,the menu here and in the Philippines is not the same. They are not selling rice here,but biscuit instead. It was a good thing that even though I ate this oily fried chicken,my stomach didnt hurt. 
I got this cute towel as a belated birthday gift from my coworker. The color is really fit for the summer season.


So it is Friday and I will be self injecting my treatmentbenlysta. I am a little nervous. I already took it out of the refrigerator 30 minutes before injecting. If the medicine is cold,it will hurt more when it enters the body. I injected it on my right thigh. The needle was thick so it was painful. The liquid took 15 seconds to enter my body then I waited for 3 seconds then I took the needle out.  So it just totaled 18 seconds and it was done.


This is what the spot looks like day after I injected Benlysta. It is just like a mosquito bite. I prefer this than the IV hemorrhages.


As I took the 1st injection last week in the hospital,thinking  about this week,I was feeling energized and there were no new edema that showed up. But some accumulated fats under my arms formed. It is still little but I think it will be big. It is not painful or anything it is just a lump and it is some kind of hard. 


My medicine dosage:

🌅Morning: 10mg of Predonine, 2 capsules of Cellcept, anti-osteoporosis, half of blood pressure medicine, medicine for uric acid, intestinal medicine, Plaquenilfurosemide (to make urination easier) and additional medicine for infection every Monday only. 

Noon: furosemide (to make urination easier) and pain killer + intestinal medicine
Benlysta A self injection every Friday

🌃Evening: 7.5mg of Predonine, 2.5 capsules of Prograf , 2 capsules of Cellcept, anti-cholesterol medicine, half tablet of a blood pressure medicine, and sleeping pills #1 & #2.

No comments:

Post a Comment