Saturday, June 22, 2019

May 26 - Jun 1, 2019 Happy birthday to me!



  It is my birthday and I am busy from early in the morning. I went to the immigration office to follow up my visa extension. Still there was no news and the officer only told me that the regular waiting time for now is 3-4 months. This is due to the influx of foreign workers here in Japan starting this April.



At work,I and the kids made this cake and pasta for my birthday. 

At home I ate this cake for my birthday it was delicious! 



And as a gift to myself I bought this dress and rubber shoes. I chose the shoes because the front part has a lot of room even if my foot has edema it will not be tight. Its light and cheap. 

My coworker went to Vietnam and she gave me this beautiful pouch. This is so cute that I dont want to use it.

I went to the hospital for my monthly check up. The statistics were not that good. The values for c3 and c4 , the score for my immune system, which supposed to gobe up went down. The albumin, body's nutrition level, went down. And the DNA, which measure the lupus activity, went up instead of going down. Well, mama doctor told me that there is nothing to worry for now. She dimished my high blood pressure medicine since my blood pressure is already stable.  I also asked mama doctor to let me take pain reliver only as need. I got my benlysta treatment changed from IV to self injection. So every friday I will have to inject my self. We will see if this will have a new effect because when I am receiving it via IV, 2 weeks after I am feeling not that  good. I was thinking that the medicine's effect is wearing off. So we will try this weekly injection. A nurse taught me how to use it. We even used a practice kit. It was so fun.

I planned to change my diet to all vegetable diet and as much as possible I dont want to eat meatbut as a birthday treat my friend feed me Sashimi, raw tuna fishit is one of my favorite and I cant help but to eat. He said make my birthday a cheat day. 

There were edema in my hands and feet. I had a hard time walking some days but I managed it though.  


My new medicine dosage:

🌅Morning: 10mg of Predonine, 2 capsules of Cellcept, anti-osteoporosis, half of blood pressure medicine, medicine for uric acid, intestinal medicine, Plaquenilfurosemide (to make urination easier) and additional medicine for infection every Monday only. 

☀ Noon: furosemide (to make urination easier) and pain killer + intestinal medicine
Benlysta A self injection every Friday

🌃Evening: 7.5mg of Predonine, 2.5 capsules of Prograf , 2 capsules of Cellcept, anti-cholesterol medicine, half tablet of a blood pressure medicine, and sleeping pills #1 & #2.

No comments:

Post a Comment