Sunday, June 30, 2019

June 23 - 29,2019

Last week was shocking,but as they say,there is always a rainbow after the rain,this week was good.

So instead of the doctors plan of   Friday discharge,I got out of the hospital Tuesday,June 25. The Monday blood test result was good so all my medicines will be reverted back to tablets and capsules,the doctors said that I should be under observation under 3 days but I insisted that I will go home and have self observation. We had a deal but I need to go for the out patient consultation on Friday,June 28. I was thankful that I was able to go home earlier than what have they planned. 

Business as usual,the next day I went to work already. I am so happy to see everybody,though I was sorry to made them worry. But as the saw me I got better and they were happy too. 


And another blessing came! After almost 3 months of waiting,the immigration office finally answered my petition for the extension of my visa. I got extended! So I went immediately to the immigration office to get my new Identification card. 

Friday,I went to see my doctor and the results were fine. Though my medicines increased,the laboratory test results were improving. The self injection of Benlysta still continuous. 

By the way,the medicine representative of Benlysta gave me something. Better late that never! I got this tote bag,insulated bag (because the medicine should be refrigerated),    Yellow disposal bag (used injections should be disposed in the hospital)and another set of pamphlets. 

I was able to maintain my weight this week so that means there was no edema for now though my muscles aches. I am taking pain killers so I can manage. Because of the steroid pulse I am having difficulty in sleeping even though I am taking sleeping pills. 


My new medicine dosage:

🌅Morning: 10mg of Predonine, 2 capsules of Cellcept, anti-osteoporosis, half of blood pressure medicine, medicine for uric acid, intestinal medicine, Plaquenilfurosemide (to make urination easier) and additional medicine for infection every Monday only. 

Noon: furosemide (to make urination easier) and pain killer + intestinal medicine
Benlysta A self injection every Friday



🌃Evening: from 7.5mg to 10mg of Predonine, 2.5 to 3 capsules of Prograf , 2 capsules of Cellcept, anti-cholesterol medicine, half tablet of a blood pressure medicine, and sleeping pills #1 & #2.

No comments:

Post a Comment