Saturday, June 01, 2019

May 19 - 25, 2019




I received a gift from my co-worker. It is a cute pair of ankle socks. 


Today I got my birthday package sent by my parents from the Philippines. They sent me the LTO certification that is needed for the conversion of my driver’s license. They also sent me my favorite foods. Im so happy.  But last week I started to try the no meat diet, but I think I will break that diet because the sardines and the corned beef look very delicious.


I had a check up with the dermatologist as referred by mama doctor.  I had my accumulated fat checked if it is really accumulated fat. Well, the doctor said that it is caused by the skin symptoms of lupus and also it may be the side effect of steroids. The dermatologist only gave me an ointment since I am taking so many medicines already. He also said that if I want I can have a biopsy, but he said that lets wait if the ointment will have a good effect.


I got my mini face shaver which I ordered online. I will try if this will be effective. 


Since it is my rest day and I completed the requirements needed for the conversion of my driver’s license, I went to the testing center. But it was very disappointing because since my visa has already lapsed, I need to present the new ID card with the new visa. But since many foreign workers are coming to Japan, the visa process is taking a long time. I have to wait until July for the result of my application. Until then, I cannot convert my driver’s license.


Then after that, I went to an agriculture expo together with my friends. It was very amazing seeing new technology for farming. Comparing to the old ways of growing crops, nowadays it is very high end and very convenient. There are drones, computer programs which control the water system, temperature, and everything. Everyone can easily use this technology. Agriculture has become very POSH, I wish younger generations can see the beauty in agriculture.


I received these samples. These are mini tomatoes and basil seedlings that will be planted only on water. I am excited to try these if it will work.

I was so busy this week, but thankfully my body was feeling good. the edema is not that but, there are still some on my feet but it was not as bad as the past months.


My medicine dosage:

🌅Morning: 10mg of Predonine, 2 capsules of Cellcept, anti-osteoporosis, half of blood pressure medicine, medicine for uric acid, intestinal medicine, Plaquenil, pain killer + intestinal medicine, furosemide (to make urination easier) and additional medicine for infection every Monday only. 


☀ Noon: furosemide (to make urination easier).

🌃Evening: 7.5mg of Predonine, 2.5 capsules of Prograf , 2 capsules of Cellcept, anti-cholesterol medicine, f 1 tablet of a blood pressure medicine, pain killer + intestinal medicine, and sleeping pills #1 & #2.


No comments:

Post a Comment