Saturday, May 11, 2019

April 14-20,2019






April 18, in line of work, I and my colleagues went to an exhibit. It features products and services used for caregiving. I found some stuff that is useful for me, like lotion that is good for moisturizing and also eases the itching. Recently, the swelling in my body is getting bigger than my skin is stretching and drying that is why it is itching. 


I was trying to cook. When I was cutting the carrots, due to my hands are swollen, I cannot put any strength and I dropped the knife then it fell to my right toe and I got a cut. It bled for about 30 minutes. 

Mama doctor said that if it season gets warmer maybe I will feel better. But I don’t think that is the case. Maybe now the season is changing that my nose is running and I feel that I have a fever at night. But when I wake up, I can feel that I sweated so I think that my fever (if ever there was) was healed.

I also noticed recently that whenever the 4-hour effect of the sleeping pills has worn off, I wake up to go to the toilet every after an hour until I fully wake up at around 7 am. Compared from months before, even though the sleeping pills were still in effect I am waking up to go to the toilet. I think it is getting better. 


My medicine is still at:

🌅Morning: 7.5mg of Predonine, 2 capsules of Cellcept, anti-osteoporosis, half of blood pressure medicine, medicine for uric acid, intestinal medicine, Plaquenil, pain killer + intestinal medicine and additional medicine for infection every Monday only. Additional furosemide (to make urination easier).

🌃Evening: 7.5mg of Predonine, 2 capsules of Prograf  + 0.5 capsule and 2 capsules of Cellcept, anti-cholesterol medicine, f 1 tablet of a blood pressure medicine, pain killer + intestinal medicine, and sleeping pills #1 & #2.


1 comment: