Sunday, May 26, 2019

May 5 - 11, 2019



I and the kids went to a botanical garden where there are plants and fruits from other countries. The children found the plants fascinating because it is their first time to see those. One of the children called me and he said “teacher, there some really serious problem!” And It was just funny that the Japanese name of lychee is close to my Japanese name. Lychee = レイシ and Lacey = レイシー

We were supposed to go to Nara park today. But since it is still a golden week (a long holiday here in Japan), the park will be crowded as expected. And since the time was also not enough, we ended up going to a dumpling/gyoza fair held at Osaka Castle. The weather was so hot and we have to walk around. It was hard for me. Mama doctor said that as much as possible I have to avoid the sun’s UV rays. I can notice that my skin was really red. 


I am trying to get a Japanese Driver’s License ( I’m planning to write another blog about it).As a part of the requirements for converting my driver's license to a Japanese Driver’s License, I went to the city hall to get a residence certificate. It really took time for me to get this because it was just the 2nd day of office after the 10 day holiday and it was crowded. 


I am very busy. I went to the Japanese Automobile Federation JAF office to get a translation of my Driver’s License. I went there early in the morning and I didn’t imagined that I have to walk for about 30 minutes from the train station to the JAF office considering also that there were overpasses. Walking for 30 minutes was very tough for me and I was starting to have leg cramps. 




It’s my rest day at work and it is Friday so I decided to go to the Licensing office. I got there early and I submitted my application. I thought I prepared everything as stated in the requirement list, but the officer told me to submit another document which will be coming from the Philippines. I was so irritated and angry because the officer cannot explain well why I have to present that document. I can’t argue with him because he was just saying that I have to present the document so I can move on to the next step. It was like he was saying that my current license is fake. I got so mad that I lost my appetite to eat. 


I told to my boss what happen and he was kind enough to go with me to the embassy to ask about what can I do about the needed red ribboned document. But the embassy just told me that I have to make a Special Power of Attorney and send it to the Philippines so that my representative can process the papers.


I was really angry that I got tired. I ate chicken nanba for late lunch. And that night, I don’t know why I vomited many times and my stomach and back hurt. Maybe because of the oil in the chicken and also the stress. I don’t know. The next day I was really feeling tired. 



My medicine dosage:

🌅Morning: 10mg of Predonine, 2 capsules of Cellcept, anti-osteoporosis, half of blood pressure medicine, medicine for uric acid, intestinal medicine, Plaquenil, pain killer + intestinal medicine, furosemide (to make urination easier) and additional medicine for infection every Monday only. 


 Noon: furosemide (to make urination easier)


🌃Evening: 7.5mg of Predonine, 2.5 capsules of Prograf , 2 capsules of Cellcept, anti-cholesterol medicine, f 1 tablet of a blood pressure medicine, pain killer + intestinal medicine, and sleeping pills #1 & #2.


No comments:

Post a Comment