Saturday, May 11, 2019

March 31 – April 6, 2019







It really feels like spring now. The cherry blossoms are in full bloom. As a part of my job, we need to take the children out for walks. So we decided to go to the parks for 花見「はなみ」.


And if it is hanami, it is like a picnic, and it is a must to eat だんご dango. It is made from glutinous rice then covered with crush dried soybeans.


I am so happy, I got the chocolates I ordered online. It is bite-sized chocolate with different flavors. I can eat these since I have no problem with my blood sugar level.

This week I am feeling good even if there is edema in my feet. It is still manageable and I can still walk. Maybe because the weather is getting hot, I can`t feel so much muscle pain.

My medicine is still at:

🌅Morning: 7.5mg of Predonine, 2 capsules of Cellcept, anti-osteoporosis, half of blood pressure medicine, medicine for uric acid, intestinal medicine, Plaquenil, pain killer + intestinal medicine and additional medicine for infection every Monday only. Additional furosemide (to make urination easier).
x
x



🌃Evening: 7.5mg of Predonine, 2 capsules of Prograf  + 0.5 capsule and 2 capsules of Cellcept, anti-cholesterol medicine, f 1 tablet of a blood pressure medicine, pain killer + intestinal medicine, and sleeping pills #1 & #2.

No comments:

Post a Comment