Saturday, May 11, 2019

April 7-13,2019



My friend told me to try some other milk that can’t make my stomach hurt. I think she is referring to lactose-free milk. I searched over the internet, I found one brand, but the shipping was high. Luckily I found that milk in a supermarket in my area. The supermarket is not quite near my house but I can go there by bicycle.

The price was a bit high. I tried it and it tasted good! The next day I didn’t have loose bowel movements. I am happy because I am able to drink milk again.




I and my Indian friend went to the nearby spa. But since she is a vegetarian, she made dinner for us. It was stir-fried spinach with mushrooms and flat fried rice. It was my first time to eat flat rice, she said that it was from India.




I thought my edema will get better if I soak my body in hot water. It did get better and hemorrhages are vanishing. My fingers are also starting to swell, and my feet too, especially my right foot’s thumb. 

I noticed that on my left foot, there is a wound like something and I think there is puz that is accumulating. I think I stepped on to something in the spa, or maybe the floor was dirty and I got some bacteria.

The next day I feel that I caught a cold.


My medicine is still at:

🌅Morning: 7.5mg of Predonine, 2 capsules of Cellcept, anti-osteoporosis, half of blood pressure medicine, medicine for uric acid, intestinal medicine, Plaquenil, pain killer + intestinal medicine and additional medicine for infection every Monday only. Additional furosemide (to make urination easier).
x



🌃Evening: 7.5mg of Predonine, 2 capsules of Prograf  + 0.5 capsule and 2 capsules of Cellcept, anti-cholesterol medicine, f 1 tablet of a blood pressure medicine, pain killer + intestinal medicine, and sleeping pills #1 & #2.


No comments:

Post a Comment