Thursday, July 19, 2018

July 17, 2018 (Tuesday)


Good morning and a Happy Birthday to my sister! Even though I woke up at 4:11 am JST, I managed to sleep for 6 hours of course not taking sleeping pill #3. Good sign! Because it is summer, yes, it is 4:00 am JST and it is bright! I am back to my original weight of 54 kilos. 147/102, high blood maybe because the effect of the medicines were gone.



At 6:00 am JST it is time for the blood test and urine test. Samples were drawn. So this is the result of the sample drawing.

Breakfast for today: Bok choy and chicken soup, 100g rice, nori, fresh peaches, apple juice and tea. I ate it all. The peaches were just ripe and were very delicious. Morning medicine: 3 capsules of CellceptPrednisone 30mganti-cholesterol, antibacterial medicine, 2 kinds of blood pressure medicine, intestinal medicine, Slow-k, and anti-edema.


I took a bath. Looking fresh but I can’t seem to walk very well because every time I take a step, my foot muscles hurt. My nurse helped me to go back to my room after I took a bath. She was worried that I would fall so she went with me. It hurts that every time I step, my muscles tightens, it is very hard to walk. And the muscles in my arm hurts. Nagatsuji sensei said that it is the symptom of SLE. SLE is a sickness that you don’t know where it will attack. Every day it is not the same. For me today, it attacked the muscles. Guess I have to be bed arrest today. But Nagatsuji Sensei said that as long as I can, I have to walk so that the muscles can be exercised and ease the pain. He said that he will give me mint patches for my muscles, and I agreed. Maybe it would help. And, since my blood pressure is always high, he said that I will be having an increase in dosage of one of the blood pressure medicines.

The lunch for today, I did eat it all because it was meat and meat combination. 100g rice, sweet and sour meatballs, soy sauce chicken, Chinese cabbage salad, and tea. Lucky! Even though my legs muscles hurt, the lunch cheered me up. Medicines after lunch: anti-edema & Prednisone 10mg


My sugar was only 147. So I tried hard and walked to go to the family mart to get some food. I have no stocks here in my room. I ate these mini chocolate chip cookies. 24 minis, gone in an instant. It was good for 86 yen. It was very chocolaty. I spent the rest of the day shopping online. The items I will send to my sister. I completed it. We also agreed with the packing, a very cost wise packing planned ahead!

The dinner, I didn’t eat very well, because my stomach hurt as I eat. 100g rice, white fish in mushroom sauce, steamed Chinese cabbage, potato salad, mangoes! (Yes! sliced mangoes, but the mangoes that we usually buy in the Philippines are tastier than what I ate), and tea. I took my medicines:  3 capsules of Prograf3 capsules of Cellcept, and Slow-k.

After praying and thank God, I decided to sleep early. This was a very tiring day.
I will retire early today friends, took my sleeping pills #1 & #2 at 10:12 pm JST. Hoping for a good night sleep.








No comments:

Post a Comment