Tuesday, July 03, 2018

May 19, 2018 (Saturday)

My first day? Second day.  I didn’t sleep well, I was so worried that my parents will be worried. But it was a good thing that I had a contact with my sister the other night. I have to contact my parents. 

So I went to the Lawson near the house. It really such a good thing that It was just like 3 houses away from the apartment complex that I live in. it was still raining for a little. I bought bread and milk for breakfast so I can use the free wifi. At least my parents will be relieved that they know that I am safe. It was a waste buying the Philippine roaming sim card because I still need wifi to send messages?! 
What is this!!!  At times you need the service it did serve!

So today was just unpacking my clothes, and trying to settle in the house. But I still have to meet my boss. I messaged him that I don’t have wifi. And he immediately came handling me one. He is so nice. He let me rest for the day. Though the rest day is really Friday and Saturday. 

So finally I can talk to my family. Let them see the house. They are so happy to see that the place is good. But I still have to clean the place, do some shopping, and others. It was a very busy day.












No comments:

Post a Comment