Tuesday, July 10, 2018

July 7, 2018 (Saturday)

I woke up 1:00 am JST to go to the toilet, and took sleeping pill #3. But I already woke up at 3:20 am JST. I still can’t sleep so I ate the jelly from dinner. Then I went to the Familymart to buy yogurt. I can’t still take water, so with this, I can have water in my body.



Good morning!  I slept a little well. 


There is still a typhoon, it's a little cold now.

Less Edema, My weight for today is 54.55 kilo, almost back to my original weight. Breakfast for today is 100g rice, Bok choy soup, nori, banana and apple juice. I ate it all. 3 capsules of Cellcept, Furosemide 20mg, and cholesterol, antibacterial medicine, blood pressure medicine and intestinal medicine.




I took my bath at 9:00 am JST. Nagatsuji Sensei came for his rounds. He also cleaned my neck for me. My nurse gave me my shots of a lowered dose of Prednisone Pulse 30mg. It was a good thing that it was over because I was very surprised because even though that there is a typhoon, the mom of my boss came to see me and bring me these. These are the items that I want my boss to bring to me. I was very shy because his mom was the one who brought it for me. The Philippine candies (pasalubong) that I wanted to gave here in the hospital. Plus the gifts I received from my Indian colleague.  My glasses, nail cutter kit, and lotion.

If my boss is very kind, his mom is more kind! I was so blessed to meet her. She is really worried about me. We had talks and she is worried about what will happen to me now and after I get out of here, its like she wanted to cry. No! it is me who wanted to cry because I don’t want to cause her troubles and worries. So we had a heart to heart talk. She wanted to stay more but she thinks I am hurting so she went home.

It is a very nostalgic lunch! It’s Osaka’s specialty Okonomiyaki! Who would have thought of a hospital food! Though the true okonomiyaki is more elaborate, I will eat this in happiness! Thank you Nagatsuji Sensei. Lunch: 100g rice, okonomiyaki, boiled eggplants, Chinese cabbage salad, and tea. Being right-handed is hard but I will try harder. 2:00 pm JST rounds for Prednisone Pulse 20mg  and Furosemide 20mg and my sugar is 133.




Another friend visited me, and he gave me these! Nice cotton towels, which I really need. He is so nice that if I needed other things just ask him and he will buy and bring.


For dinner, it is special because it is the Tanabata day. 100g rice, vegetable tempura, boiled redfish, spinach salad, cookies, and tea. I ate it all. There was a cute paper for Tanabata day.festival too. Medicines: 3 capsules of Prograf and as the usual 3 capsules of Cellcept.

After the rain, there is a rainbow! I got the opportunity to see the rainbow today. I’m so blessed today to meet these people.

I took sleeping pills #1 & #2 at 10:45 pm JST. Hoping for a good night sleep.



No comments:

Post a Comment