Tuesday, July 31, 2018

July 26, 2018 (Thursday)



I woke up at 5:30 am JST, having some sleep of 5.5 hours of sleep.  Back to my weight 54.3 kilos, blood pressure I think is ok, but the upper is quite high 142/86.



I talked to my parents having breakfast #1, milk tea and this cute sugar breads.


I received this jelly from Mrs. Fukuda, my roommate. I just gave her candy and she gave me this. She was also the one I was with last night watching the fireworks, the other voice you could hear in the video was hers. We ate breakfast together, 100g rice, potato gratin, nori, Chinese cabbage salad, milk, and tea. I ate it all but very slowly. I took the morning medicines:   2 capsules of Cellcept, anti-cholesterol, antibacterial medicine, 2 kinds of blood pressure medicines, intestinal medicine, and anti-edema.

Today, I wasn’t able to take my bath at 9:00 am JST. Somebody was able to get that spot. So the schedule was ruined. I was back from my bath when my nurse told me that I have been called by the eye doctor and I have to go as soon as possible. Also, Nagatsuji Sensei came at the usual time, but I was not ready to face him because I was busy preparing for the eye doctor and he said that I should go there instead and we will be talking later.


It took time for the eye check up because we have to use medicines for the checkup and it took 30 minutes to take effect. I was glad to know that there was nothing wrong with my eyes, except that the swollen eyes are because of the steroids. The side effect of the checkup medicine is that you can’t see well and it is so bright even though there is a little light. So it was a good thing that I have sunglasses here. Yeah! Everyone was surprised to see me wearing sunglasses.

I was late for lunch.  It was 100g rice fried chicken and broccoli, steamed string beans, macaroni salad, fruits yogurt and tea. Still, due to the bloated stomach, I just ate the chicken, some rice, and the fruits yogurt.

I am back to my room for the IV for the Cytomegalovirus and the energy dextrose. I have to be steady since I can’t see very well. I also got the shot of Prednisone 20mg.


But my vein did work hard for me. It was swollen, that it can’t take the medicines. So the IV was taken out and transferred to my left arm. But like a scene from anime, my blood flew out. My sheets got dirty and my shirt too, but I can't take off my shirt and wash it now, I will do it tomorrow when my hands are freed. When my IV  was transferred, I got the shot of Prednisone 20mg for the evening dose.


My stomach hurts as the night falls. I don’t have the strength to combat the pain anymore. I skipped dinner with the permission of Nagatsuji Sensei, and he said that I don’t have to force myself to eat. He will be having his orders to give me the special painkiller anytime. I just drank corn soup so that I can take my medicine: 3 capsules of Prograf and 2 capsules of Cellcept.

I prayed that this pain to go away. It really hurts, I feel that my stomach will explode.

I took sleeping pills #1 & #2 at around 00:41 am JST. 

Hoping that tomorrow when I wake up this will be gone.





No comments:

Post a Comment