Wednesday, July 25, 2018

July 22, 2018 (Sunday)


Good morning! I woke up early today 4:00 am JST to went to the toilet. My weight is 53.3 kilos (Good sign!). Still with high blood pressure, 137/98.


This is 5 pc melon bread with chocolate chips and milk. I shared my bread with the 3 nurses. I attended the Sunday mass at Quiapo Church via live SNS. It was a good Homily.

Today’s breakfast is having a breakfast feel! 100g rice, chicken and sauce burger, nori, broccoli and carrots salad, milk and tea. I ate it all. Still together with Mr. Araki and Mr. Nogazaki. I took my medicines: 2 of CellceptPrednisone 17.5mganti-cholesterol, antibacterial medicine, 2 kinds of blood pressure medicines, intestinal medicine, Slow-k, and anti-edema.


I took my bath. Today is Sunday so no Doctors will come. After I took my bath, I tossed my laundry so I think it will be finished by lunch. But I was wrong, it finished 30 minutes later. Mr. Araki and Mr. Nogazaki too were late for lunch because they fell asleep. I took the IV for the Cytomegalovirus.

The lunch for today is: 100g rice, tempura style fried fish, steamed Bok Choy, Chinese cabbage and carrot salad, 2 slices of oranges and tea. I did try to eat all, but my stomach hurts. It was a good thing to eat with other people because I can get distracted and eat slowly. Somehow I manage to eat 60% of the lunch. Took my anti-edema medicine.


So I went to the 1st-floor café to look at new things they are selling. And I found this! Hokkaido yogurt and Hokkaido butter bread! It seems delicious. They said that Hokkaido butter is very high class. So let’s try! And it was very delicious, light and fluffy, and easy to eat!


And I ordered a SIM card, it was delivered today! But when I was activating it, I was asked for a contact number. Since I have no contact number yet, this SIM card application is once again failed. It is a good thing that I can return this item.  


I finished my laundry and neatly lined them up!

For dinner, it was 100g rice, Pork strips miso flavored, boiled potatoes, spinach salad, 3 slices of apples, 2 pieces protein biscuits, and tea. I just ate the meat and some rice, and the apples. I ate with Mr. Araki and Mr. Nogazaki again, but this will be our last dinner together because they will be discharged already by tomorrow. But we will be still having our breakfast tomorrow.
The medicine was delivered to me by my nurse at the canteen, they were surprised at how much there is: 2 capsules of Prograf2 capsules of CellceptPrednisone 17.5mgand Slow-k. I took the IV for the Cytomegalovirus.


So let us take this night as rest night, after eating this corn soup. Let us try to sleep early. Because tomorrow, there will be a routine blood test and urine test again.

I prayed and thank God because today was a peaceful day. No nothing.

Good night friends. I took my sleeping pills #1 and #2 at 11:10 JST.



  

No comments:

Post a Comment