Wednesday, July 04, 2018

May 21, 2018 (Monday)

The second day of work!

Today I started early because the office works will be explained to me by my boss. We started with the background again, the system how the company operates, the funding and the likes. The fundamentals of the laws and other legal matters that are connected to the facility. It is amazing to think how the Japanese Government operates to do this support for the disabled and challenged.

 I learned a lot from what my boss explained to me. He is very patient explaining everything (in Japanese) and sometimes when he thinks I can’t get because of difficult terminologies, he is very patient in explaining it to me in easy Japanese. I was a good thing I can keep up with him. He is so kind and polite.

And in the afternoon, I went with my Japanese colleague to fetch the children from their school. We have a company car. The maximum number of children to service for a car is 3 since the car is up to 5 pax only. (3 children and 2 adults). 

Children with Down syndrome attend schools that are for children like them, but for the other children with disabilities (Autism, Anger Management, and other behavioral disorders) attends normal school. But for the others, it is a case to case basis.

Get back in the daycare, let them do their homework or let them play and relax. Serve and eat a snack with the children and around 6:30 pm JST, sending them home. Every day I learn new things about the behavior of the children and how they act and how to act if they act that way. I love this job! Even though this is not my field of study and specialty, I would like to give my best in this!

I went home very happy, can’t help to smile.

Cooked and ate dinner while talking to my family. I took a relaxing hot bath. I prayed and went to sleep.

Tomorrow will be another great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment