Sunday, August 05, 2018

August 1, 2018 (Wednesday)





Good morning! I have recharged very well today since I slept early last night. I’m feeling great with a 7-hour luxurious sleep. This is a good thing!

But even so, my blood pressure as a bit high 130/104, and I am having edema, my weight went up to 55.1 kilos.

Still not having any breakfast, I am imaging that my medicines are my food.  I took 2 capsules of Cellcept, anti-osteoporosis, 2 kinds of blood pressure medicines, medicine for uric acid, intestinal medicine, anti-edemaRirikaand the additional medicine for infection. My body is weak from not eating, but nourishment is properly entering my body. It feels like my body is trembling weak.


My vein erupted once again; I just used it for 2 days, so I got my IV taken out. But as a reward, I can enjoy my hot bath without any gloves!

After my bath, I got my IV for the Cytomegalovirus and the energy dextrose. I got the shot of Prednisone 20mg.

 





















And I got this delivered today! I was so excited to unbox the grocery items I bought online. It took too long to be delivered. I bought these as a present for my sister's birthday last month and I have to send these to her in Bahrain. I was so busy packing these for my her. When Nagatsuji Sensei came and he said that I cannot eat instant foods because the salt content is very high. And I explained to him that these are not mine. (Some, of course, I will be eating hahaha! 😋) He was joking what would he be having since I bought so many, and I said there are too many I pointed out the boxes of wonton soup he said, you are buying a lot! I said it is present that my sister wanted so I am giving her what she wants.

Nagatsuji Sensei said to me that I will be getting my PICC peripherally inserted central catheter, today since my veins cannot be used that long and there are no veins left to be used, so this is the solution. Basically, they inserted a 30cm catheter in my big vein in my arm. This way this big vein can hold long for a number of days the IV that will be giving to me because it will take days for me to have IV until the swelling and the water from my body will be out. So I signed the necessary documents for the procedure and I got my PICC attached in the later afternoon. Even though Nagatsuji Sensei had to do try 3 times, because the veins didn’t hold up to 30cm, the 4th try they called in the master, Nakaya Sensei, form the High Blood Pressure Division to do it. And with his help, the 4th try was successful! It was a good thing that wasn’t that painful because Nagatsuji sensei added anesthesia and keep on adding painkillers. So thank you for the team, Kadosawa Sensei, Ichii Sensei and Nakaya Sensei, it was attached well.

And also Nagatsuji Sensei said that Nakaya Sensei speaks English. So he said to Nakaya Sensei that if he wanted to speak in English, just go to my English corner (my room) and try to have a conversation. Ahaha! 😆

I went back to my room, it was late. So I have to EAT my dinner medicines: 3 capsules of Prograf and 2 capsules of Cellcept, shot of Prednisone 20mg, and Ririka.

So, it has begun! Since I have my PICC now, my energy IV will have a regulator. It will measure the ones that will enter my body. And the sad thing to know, since it has a regulator, it will be electrically plugged! OMG!!! 😱My movements will be limited, and my nurse said that the battery cannot hold up to 20 minutes or so. WHAT!😭

I think I will have an awkward sleep tonight because of this PICC, and the anesthesia and painkiller are wearing down and I can feel the pain. And every time the regulator beeps I have to call my nurse. Huhu!😩

I prayed to have a good sleep. And thank God that I will not be having any erupting veins for now because the PICC was successful.

Good night for now.



No comments:

Post a Comment