Tuesday, August 28, 2018

August 27, 2018 (Monday)


A very good morning!! ☀There is a good news! My weight is down to my original weight! 54 kilos. 🙆😸Yehey! So this means that there is no edema. I woke up early for the regular blood and urine test.

Since it is still early, after the drawing of samples, I decided to have breakfast #1 while talking to my parents😋. I had matcha milk and coconuts and butter biscuit. It is said that matcha is good for the intestine and digestion. So does matcha with milk count too? 💬I really like matcha milk. I stayed at the canteen until the true breakfast was served. The breakfast is 100g rice, mixed vegetables in tomato sauce, nori, grapes, and orange juice. I took the grapes and orange juice for later. Then I took my usual medicines: 3 tablets of Predonine, 3 capsules of Cellcept, anti-osteoporosis, 2 kinds of blood pressure medicines, medicine for uric acid, intestinal medicine, anti-edemaRirikaPlaquenil, and the additional pill for anti-infection.

I was surprised that papa doctor, Konishi Sensei, came in early. As early, it was not even 9:00 am JST. Maybe it is Monday, and the doctors will have a meeting at 9:00 am JST. Monday is very busy! 

So after my bath, as I waited for the rounds of the nurses and doctors, I studied. Mama doctor, Kitabayashi Sensei, came in, she was happy that I not feeling pain anymore and that my weight is back to normal😇. Her back hurt, so I tried to use the panda massager that I bought online, she said that it works. Ahaha!😌 Then Nagatsuji Sensei came in, he handed me the result of the blood test. I noticed that his way of speaking is different from the usual, his voice was low and it seems like he has a cold, and😏 I asked him if he is ok, he said he was fine. And then, I asked him if he is nervous in front of his superior😼, then mama doctor laughed. As he explained the blood test result, everything was the same as last time except that the hemoglobin level increased!🙋 Good sign! It increased but still not enough for the basic requirement, therefore, I might get the painful shot again for it😣, but he is still considering. But my cholesterol level increased, but not that so dangerous. He explained that it may be a side effect of the steroids and other medicines, so he is thinking of adding anti cholesterol. So this means that I am getting better day by day! Thank God, and thank you for your prayers.🙇

My nurse came in to give me my IV for Cytomegalovirus. So this IV will take 2 hours as usual, in time for lunch. The lunch is one of my favorite, soy sauce, and butter flavored white fish!😋 Then 100g rice, sautéed Bok Choy, sweet potatoes and tuna salad, and tea. It was very delicious.  

Then I went into the garden to have my regular walks. And I decided to bring my laptop so I can update my blog, but I was not able to do anything because I got pissed off. There are rude Japanese especially the old ones. It is forbidden to smoke a cigarette in the garden and there are signs all over the place, but this outpatient lady in a wheelchair, smoked cigarette, and all the smoke are going to me😷, she didn’t even care.😤 I said it is forbidden to smoke. She stopped smoking. But after she ate, she smoked a cigarette again. I was so angry that I just walked away to avoid conflict. I don’t want to fight with that kind of people. So I went inside until she finished. Then when she entered the building again, she was so sarcastic to say that I can go back to the garden again! OMG! 💢I got provoked and told her that it is forbidden to smoke there but she still did. And then she said something that you can return there to your spot, (in a very provocative way) I think my voice raised and said that she was wrong💥. I think the people look at me because my voice was loud. OMG! I really hate that kind of people. My head hurt and my nose too.💦

When I came back, papa doctor saw me as I gargle, and he thought I was vomiting. I said no and I told him what happened. He said that he too is angry.

Then Nagatsuji Sensei came in again to give me the result of the 24-hour urine protein test. The numbers went up. He said it is because I started eating, and I eat a lot he said 👤. So cruel! Then I asked him if I can eat ice cream mochi, he was thinking hard, but eventually said yes!💖 But no overeating he said (so strict)😯. I also asked him up to when will I take Ririka, he said he will consult with the family first, but he was worried that I will be in pain, but I said that it just makes me sleepy. He also said that I should take the nutrition support😶, wherein a nutritionist will tell me what are the healthy foods and also because the seasonings here in Japan and Philippines are not the same😸, I have to take this course. So we agreed to take it if my discharge date is decided (and I hope it will be near😇).

The dinner for tonight is 100g rice, chicken karaage😋, boiled winter melon, broccoli salad, energy jelly drink, 3 slices of apple, and tea. I ate the karaage and rice only. Saved the apple and jelly drink for later. Then I had my medicine; 3 tablets of Predonine, 3 capsules of Prograf and 3 capsules of CellceptRirika, and ferrous sulfate.  The antibiotic for UTI was stopped from today. Good sign!🙌

Mama doctor came in late as 7:00 pm JST. She checked me and we chatted a little. I said she always works so hard up to late hours, she needs to rest.👼

Then I watched a movie online to pass the time, I watched Oceans8😆. It was a good movie. After the movie, I surfed online that I didn’t know that I fell asleep💤. My nurse woke me up at 11:00 pm JST for my sleeping pills. Then I prayed.

Good night, for now, I feel really sleepy.💤



No comments:

Post a Comment