Monday, August 06, 2018

August 3, 2018 (Friday)



Good morning! I slept 6.5 hours last night and I slept very well that when the regulator of the IV alarmed I didn’t wake up.  My roommate Mrs. Izawa called the nurse for me. Lucky me! (pansit lang?!😉) And I am back to my weight 54.3 kilos. Good sign! ✊But I have a high blood pressure 153/94. Well, I am feeling fine so I guess no problem.

Today’s breakfast is Matcha Late and my cute little pills, and I got a big one because it is Friday.  2 capsules of Cellcept, anti-osteoporosis, 2 kinds of blood pressure medicines, medicine for uric acid, intestinal medicine, anti-edemaRirikaand the additional medicine for infection. 


After my bath, Nagatsuji Sensei came in to take the pillow-like gauze. It seems that it worked and the hemorrhage stopped. Yehey! 😄Nothing to worry about. Nice.👍

I got my IVs for nutrition and Cytomegalovirus antibiotics. I also got the shot of Prednisone 20mg. From today I will have a new additional IV for fats and oil. So these 3 will be flowing together. I think it will feel heavy.

The IVs for Cytomegalovirus antibiotics will last for 2 hours, so after that, it will be replaced by albumin IV. This is to balance the nutrition in my body so that the swollen intestines will be healed and the stocked water be washed out.

I was surprised that the president of my working place came in to visit me. 😭He said he just had a free time and decided to go here. I was so happy to see him. 😇Because there was an audit in the company and its preparation should be my job but didn't make it, so he had to do it, and then because it is summer here he had a heat stroke. 

He came to get the requirements to renew one of my insurance. He also came to talk to Nagatsuji Sensei but he had a 24 hours shift last night so he is not in the hospital at this hour.😞 We had a good talk about life and everything under the sun. But eventually, he had to go because he had to go to the city hall to renew my insurance. I was so happy to see him. 🙇

I was so busy today to talk to people. Yamazaki Sensei came in and talked to me in English. I think I took his time and I forced a break time on him. We had a good talk about his likes, and he will be waiting for the time that we will meet at the café again. I think it was very kind to say that. 😌

Then, after that Asai Sensei came in to talk to me. I think he is also on break too, because he leisurely sat on my chair. We were both learning from each other, he is teaching me Japanese and I am teaching him words in English. It was a good conversation. He is also concerned about my state; I was feeling fine the whole day, so he was happy.👊

I am so happy talking to people at least I can divert the attention and not think of the pain. Chatting with my family and connecting to people. Sometimes people from elementary days are contacting me. I am so happy that they can still remember me and give me some of their busy time. For me, this is what I need the most. I hope this blessing will continue.

Dinner time: 3 capsules of Prograf and 2 capsules of Cellcept, a shot of Prednisone 20mg, and Ririka. I got my IVs for nutrition and Cytomegalovirus antibiotics.

I prayed in silence and thank God everything went well today. 💗


I took sleeping pills #1 & #2 at 11:57 pm JST. I hope I will have a good sleep like last night.

2 comments:

  1. FIght ! I wish you will get better soon!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 先生?読んでいただいてありがとうございました。

      Delete