Saturday, August 11, 2018

August 8, 2018 (Wednesday)




















I woke up early today and slept for 5 hours.  My weight is still 56.4 kilos, up by 2 kilos from my original weight. Having high blood pressure of 145/102. Since I got the permission to drink matcha Late, I am drinking this for breakfast #1😋. But after drinking, my stomach did hurt a little and still, I got this bloated feeling.😞


Yesterday, I got the waybill that I asked from a courier because I wanted to send my present to my sister in Bahrain, but as per confirmation, they don’t accept food items. What?! So I have to look for another one.🙅

I am feeling pain in my stomach, lower abdomen, up to my shoulders.  So the nurse said that I should take Ririka first.

After a long time, I welcomed breakfast with open arms!💘Soft diet, 2 kinds of soup, one is miso soup, and the other one is vegetable soup and rice porridge. Then there was also yogurt, canned peaches, and tea. But I only drank the miso soup and the vegetable soup. I didn’t eat the vegetable though, I was afraid that it cannot be digested yet since it is only my 3rd time to eat after 2 weeks. I ate the yogurt and the fruit. Then drank my medicines 2 capsules of Cellcept, anti-osteoporosis, 2 kinds of blood pressure medicines, medicine for uric acid, intestinal medicine, anti-edema, and the additional medicine for infection. 


I took a bath at 9:00 am JST. I think I overeat because my stomach hurts,😰 so I needed to take another painkiller. Nagatsuji Sensei said that it is okay for me to take this because the effect is different from Ririka. Then I got my IVs for Cytomegalovirus antibiotics, and the shot of Prednisone 20mg. So I have to be on bed arrest for 2 hours because this vein is a delicate one, I think it will be damaged soon. I have to put on a bandage on my arm to avoid the hematoma from spreading as per Nagatsuji Sensei'advise.

Today, Mrs. Izawa will be discharged. She was so happy that she didn’t even remember that she wanted to meet Yamazaki Sensei at 10:00 am JST. Then Yamazaki Sensei came in and Mrs. Izawa already left.  He said that they had a promise to meet at 10:00 am JST. I said that she just happily left, not realizing that they have a promise.

The lunch today is really looking delicious.😋 Egg, chicken, and potato stewed, cauliflower in tomato soup, radish soup, 300g rice porridge, canned oranges, and tea. I ate the egg and chicken, it been while to eat these, I drank the soup, and had some cauliflower, and ate all the canned oranges. 

So I found another courier that can send the package and it can have a pickup service. And upon checking they can send my items.🙋 It is a good thing because the price is lesser than the one that I tried earlier. So I repacked it and from 5 kilos it went down to 4 kilos. 


I went to the family mart and bought a pencil so I can start studying. Since the bookkeeping examination is getting near I have to study.💪

Later that afternoon, I was surprised that Yamazaki Sensei came in to see me. 😊He was true to his promise that he will come to see me even though his patient was gone. Then we had a good talk, and Mama Doctor, Kitabayashi Sensei, also came in, but she didn’t speak in English it was like she wants to escape when asked, but I’m sure she can really speak well.

Dinner came. Compared to the kidney diet, the volume of this ulcer diet is quite heavy; Steamed fish, soup, another soup with vegetables and 300g rice porridge. If I am on my no swollen intestine mode, I really can eat this all. 😤But I just ate the fish, soup and 2-3 spoons of rice porridge. My stomach became bloated so I stopped eating. Then I took my medicines 3 capsules of Prograf and 2 capsules of CellceptRirika, and a shot of Prednisone 20mg.  I got IVs for Cytomegalovirus antibiotics.


After the IVs, I went to the family mart and bought this apple juice, I love this because it is 100%. So I was drinking this while talking to my sister.👭

I prayed in silence, thanking God that everything went well this day.😇

I took sleeping pills #1 & #2 at 11:21 pm JST, but I was still blogging. I fell asleep while typing many times, that’s why I had mistake uploading the pictures, sorry my friends. But I was happy that I have a keen editor 😹, my sister. ahahaha!



No comments:

Post a Comment