Thursday, August 30, 2018

August 29, 2018 (Wednesday)

Good morning! ⛅It is my 3rd day to be back to my normal weight. 🙌Also, it seems lately I am having a good sleeping rhythm,🙆 I slept for 8 hours. Today is exactly the 3rd month that I have been moved to this hospital. Time is so fast. That means I have spent my 3 months here in Japan already.💭

The breakfast is 100g rice, sautéed cabbage, nori, canned peaches, orange juice, and tea. I ate it all! Lately, my appetite is getting back to normal, good sign! 💪I took my daily medicines; 3 tablets of Predonine, 3 capsules of Cellcept, anti-osteoporosis, 2 kinds of blood pressure medicines, medicine for uric acid, intestinal medicine, anti-edema, Plaquenil, and the additional pill for anti-infection.


I took my bath, as you can see my eyes are not that swollen like before. 👀But I am still attaching mint patches because my joints are aching.💦 It is a good thing that my supply of mint patches was not forgotten by Nagatsuji Sensei, and it was delivered yesterday, he is now giving me 3 packs unlike before 2 packs. Then he came in for his rounds but not have enough time because he has a patient for renal biopsy.😹

My nurse gave me the IV for Cytomegalovirus. I hope this will be the last because my arm is starting to hurt and the places near the IV spot is starting to have wounds.😷


I studied, then took a break and ate this. This is also from my Indian friend. This is a mango flavored jelly! It was delicious.😋

The lunch for today is 100g rice, mixed tofu and scrambled egg, Chinese cabbage soup, radish salad, and tea. I only ate the rice and mixed tofu and egg. 😐


The weather was fine so I went to the garden and had my walk.


When I came back I decided to continue studying. (recently I have the motivation to study). Then my nurse came in and told me that Sensei called in and said that my IV can be taken out! OMG!😹 I am so happy!😀😂 Then at that timing, Nagatsuji Sensei came. He said that the result of the test was 0 and they decided to take out the  IV,🙆 but I will be taking an oral medicine to replace the  IV.

The dinner for today is somehow weird. 😐When I touched the rice it was cold, and when I touched the salad it was hot. 😶 The caterer made a mistake in putting in my food. But they replaced the cold food with a new one. 😯I just microwave the rice and beef and mushroom. Then I had my medicines;  3 tablets of Predonine, 3 capsules of Prograf and 3 capsules of CellceptRirikaferrous sulfate, and starting today, a new anti-cholesterol medicine is added.  

It was a good thing that I haven’t changed in to my pajamas yet because it was around 7:45 JST that mama doctor, Kitabayashi Sensei, came in for her rounds. I said that I was feeling fine, a bit of muscle pain but doesn't need a painkiller. 😀She said that we need to decrease the number of medicines that I am taking before I get discharged. Then she stayed a while for a chat. Then Asai Sensei came in also and was surprised that I changed rooms. I showed them the Japanese idioms or yojijukugo四字熟語 homework given to me by Nagatsuji Sensei. They told me that what I did was correct. ✌They were amazed that we are also doing this kind of thing. Study Study Study! 💬


I watched a movie as I pass the time but I fell asleep at around 10:00 pm JST.😴 But my nurse woke me up at 11 pm JST to take sleeping pills #1 & #2. I hope I can sleep well. 💤


No comments:

Post a Comment