Monday, August 27, 2018

August 25, 2018 (Saturday)


Good morning! Thank God that I was able to sleep again after I went to the toilet at 1:00 am JST. 😩I woke up at about 6:00 am JST. There is good news! 🙆My weight is down to 55.6 kilos, 1 kilo left so that I am back to my normal weight. I still have high blood pressure, 141/109.


These are the flowers I received from my Indian friend. It bloomed compared to yesterday, and it became more beautiful.💝 My nurse told me that there is a hospital rule that the flowers should be wrapped in a clear plastic (luckily I still have the plastic) because other people might be allergic to pollen (that is very common in Japan)😷. Again, this is the wonderful culture of Japanese, minding others.👐

 The breakfast for today is delicious😋 and I don’t have to use furikake; 100g rice, cauliflower soup, egg and tomato omelet, nori, and orange juice. I ate it all and saved the orange juice.  Then the dessert; 3 tablets of Predonine, 3 capsules of Cellcept, anti-osteoporosis, 2 kinds of blood pressure medicines, medicine for uric acid, intestinal medicine, anti-edema, Ririka, and Plaquenil.

Nagatsuji Sensei came in for his rounds. I was happy to announce to him that my weight reduced,✌ but he was the first one to say my weight 😤! He said he knows everything about me and that I have no privacy anymore 👦 and, I said yes you know up to my underwear. 😭
I told him about my falling hair, that it is worse than last week. And I am not liking it because everywhere, it is like a mark that “Lacey was here!”🙉, and of course, I have to clean up for the next user so it is very tiring. He said that I don’t have to clean  up because it was not my fault, it is just because I am sick. Aawww so sweet💕. I asked him if I can eat mochi (glutinous rice with red bean paste), and he thought hard😰, and said “let’s have that next week, so that even your stomach hurt, I am here” (Doc, bakit ka ganyan?! ?!, aw na talaga😻). As suspected he forgot to order my mint patches, his reaction was so cute 😁 He remembered that he said yes but he forgot because we had a long talk and in the afternoon I haven’t told him that I haven’t received it because we were busy with my friend. Then he even gave me homework for the weekend; He gave 2 phrases of Japanese idioms or yojijukugo四字熟語.💪

Mama doctor, Kitabayashi Sensei also made her rounds. She was happy to see me well. She saw the yojijukugo四字熟語 homework, and she said I should work hard to figure it out.✌  Then my nurse made her rounds and gave my IV for Cytomegalovirus.











Then my nurse told me that I have a package and I have to get it in the 1st floor.👮 I have received this package from my claimed godmother who is living in Tokyo. She is a high school and a good friend of my father. She sent me pajamas, and other stuffs. Thank you ninang! 👩I’m so happy!😘


The lunch for today is 100g rice, sweet mabo tofu, sautéed rice noodles, macaroni salad, 5 pieces of big grapes, and tea. I didn’t like the taste of the tofu so I just ate the rice with furikake.😉 I saved the grapes for later. After lunch I suddenly felt bloated😷, I don’t know why I thought everything is going well already! Why my stomach?! Why are you doing this to me?! So I rested.👤


Attempting to change the phase, I went to the garden and studied Japanese bookkeeping.💪

The dinner for today is 100g rice, boiled taro and vegetables, pan grilled salmon! (My favorite!😂), spinach salad, 3 slices of apple and strawberry cookies. I didn’t eat the vegetables. Then took 3 tablets of Predonine, 3 capsules of Prograf and 3 capsules of CellceptRirika,  ferrous sulfate and the antibiotic for UTI.

I was surprised people are reaching out for me. 💕I am so happy that they remembered me even though we were not so close before. You guys are blessing sent to me to make me stronger. 🙇Thank you God!

I took sleeping pill #1 & #2 at around 11:00 pm JST. So early! 😐

Good night, I hope we all have a good night rest.💭


No comments:

Post a Comment