Sunday, August 19, 2018

August 18, 2018 (Saturday)


At  2:14 am JST I took sleeping pill #3. Maybe it is because I am in a new room that is why I cannot sleep well. This is my 2nd day to use the 3rd pill again. 😔Then I woke up at 6:45 am JST. I am feeling pain in my heart. 💔Joke. My shoulder and back hurt. My stomach is feeling bloated. I can’t open my eyes well. And I am feeling lazy.😷 My weight is up by 2 kilos, it is now 56.4 kilos. I am still having high blood pressure, 145/96.

The breakfast for today is 300g rice porridge, miso soup, spinach and chicken soup, banana, yogurt, and tea. Since my stomach is feeling bloated, I drank the miso soup, ate the chicken. Then I took the banana and yogurt for later after the bath. Medicine for today: 3 tablets of Predonine3 capsules of Cellcept, anti-osteoporosis, 2 kinds of blood pressure medicines, medicine for uric acid, intestinal medicine, anti-edemaRirika, and Plaquenil

 I was surprised that mint patches were delivered today.😭 I forgot to tell it to Nagatsuji Sensei yesterday and when I went after him, he was gone. It was Kadosawa Sensei who ordered them for me, I received 3 packs! 😻Yehey! Sensei, you are a savior! 🙋I really need them because I am having muscle pains now. My nurse gave me the IV for Cytomegalovirus antibiotics.


Since today is not a busy day, after my bath I did my laundry. I really took my time to fold my things because I don’t have anything to do before lunch. Papa doctor, Konishi Sensei, came into check on me, and he congratulated me because I was moved to the last room, it means I am feeling better and near discharged, and that is what I hope for too.😉

Today’s lunch is 300g rice porridge, steamed red fish, spinach and tofu soup, steamed eggplant and tea. I was able to eat all the fish and half of the rice porridge. 


For a change of atmosphere, I decided to go to the garden to study. 💭Then after that, I went to the family mart to buy the most awaited yakisoba pan!😋 It was a good thing that it is being sold today. Yesterday it was sold out. I got the special permission to eat this! I have been waiting for this!😏

Later in the afternoon, mama doctor, Kitabayashi Sensei, came in,😊 she just finished her 24 hour shift. She checked my stomach because it was still hurting. She said it was moving but in a weak state.

At 5:00 pm JST, while I am reading, my fingers are starting to feel numb then I am starting to have muscle cramps. I don’t know why because I am just resting now, but why am I having muscle cramps. Before, I was writing so I thought I was just tired. Hhhmmmm…😐😐

The dinner for today is… guess what?! Yes! Tofu again! Never ending tofu!😬 I wish the CT scan in Tuesday will be clear so I can eat regular food. The dinner is 300g rice porridge, boiled tofu and chicken, rice noodle soup, cauliflower and tuna soup, canned apples, and tea. I took my time and almost ate it all. It took me 1 hour, but I just ate half of the porridge. Then my medicine; 3 tablets of Predonine3 capsules of Prograf and 3 capsules of CellceptRirika, and ferrous sulfate.




















Then I updated my blog. Since I am alone in the room I can turn on the music and not use a headset, I am a little bit free to use the room as my own. I can also talk to my family freely too. I dissected the yakisoba bread and turned it to this! 😆I ate the bread and have a warm milk tea.😘 Then, I will eat the yakisoba tomorrow morning as breakfast. 😁I will not be worried because Kadosawa Sensei is on duty tonight and he promised to take care of me if my stomach hurt.

I prayed that for tonight I can be able to sleep well. It is tiring not to have a long sleep.😇😇

I took sleeping pills #1 and #2 at 11:56 pm JST. I am hoping that my stomach will not hurt and will have a good night sleep.

Good night everybody.🙇


No comments:

Post a Comment