Tuesday, August 28, 2018

August 26, 2018 (Sunday)


Good morning it is Sunday! 🌄I woke up late, I didn’t make it for the Live via SNS at 6:00 am PST mass at Quiapo Church. So I have to wait for the next mass. 🙏Luckily my nurse made early rounds so there will be no interruption later. I chatted with my parents, they said that they will attend the mass at 6:15 am PST.

The breakfast for today is 100g rice, sautéed green beans with minced pork, nori, canned peaches, apple juice, and tea. I didn’t like the vegetables (i feel like my stomach will not be able to digest it for now😶) so I used my 1 day pass for the furikake.😼 Same medicines: 3 tablets of Predonine, 3 capsules of Cellcept, anti-osteoporosis, 2 kinds of blood pressure medicines, medicine for uric acid, intestinal medicine, anti-edema, Ririka, and Plaquenil. I was thinking up to when will I use Ririka, maybe if I will not use it, I will feel pain but, up to now, it is bearable.💭

After my bath, I tossed in my laundry, I was lucky that nobody was using it. I studied bookkeeping as I wait. It finished around lunchtime. So I have to be late for lunch. The lunch for today though simple was also delicious. 100g rice, tamagoyaki, boiled potatoes and carrots, Chinese cabbage salad, and tea. I ate the tamagoyaki, and some potatoes. Then I went back to my room to fold my laundry. I didn't feel pain after my meal so I feel good!


I went into the garden, and then I found this yellow pen! The ink is also yellow! 😕 Lucky?! I talked to my parents and passed time there. I also walked and exercised💪. I sweated, it was a good feeling!😏 

The dinner for tonight is 100g rice, miso flavored salmon, stir-fried vegetables, cucumber salad, biscuit, melon (my favorite! 😋), and tea. I ate the fish and the rice. My nurse gave me my medicine; 3 tablets of Predonine, 3 capsules of Prograf and 3 capsules of CellceptRirika,  ferrous sulfate and the antibiotic for UTI. Then I ate the melon. Wow! The melon was so sweet. Come to think of it, this is the last time that I will take the antibiotic for UTI. Thanks to it, UTI didn’t go worse.🙆


After thanking God that all went well and my condition was good this day🙇, I took sleeping pill #1 & #2 at around 11:48 pm JST. 

Do I look like a patient now that I am wearing pajamas?👼 Have a good night sleep.💤






No comments:

Post a Comment